Does your wetting wake you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your wetting wake you?

I wet the bed most nights but hardly ever wake until morning. I just wondered how it is with other bedwetters. Do you wake once wet and if so do you get up and change or do you just go back to sleep and deal with the wet bed in the morning. I have never had a problem sleeping in a wet bed in fact I genuinely sleep better when I am wet.

No- I am not an intentional bedwetter. In fact, although I accept it, I would not mind getting rid of this "curse". I have primary nocturnal enuresis. In the event I pee, I rarely wake up. If I do, it is something other than the wet bed that has caused me to do so.

Comment

Bed wetting

I wet my bed for pleasure and like to be awake when I wet so I can enjoy the felling.

However, I have wet the bed in my sleep and was not planned. This has happened about 5 times in the past 12 years that I have been wetting my bed.

When I do wet in my sleep, I do not wake up and sleep right through it. I am always suprised when I wake up wet and kind of sad that I missed a good wetting....

"Stay wet and have fun"

wetbvds

Comment

Sometimes I'll wake up and find myself slowly leaking into my diaper. It still shocks me for a second until I remember I go to bed padded for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by wetbvds
          I wet my bed for pleasure and like to be awake when I wet so I can enjoy the felling.

However, I have wet the bed in my sleep and was not planned. This has happened about 5 times in the past 12 years that I have been wetting my bed.

When I do wet in my sleep, I do not wake up and sleep right through it. I am always suprised when I wake up wet and kind of sad that I missed a good wetting....

"Stay wet and have fun"

wetbvds
          Although I usually wet in my sleep, like you I love to wet for pleasure and often wet before dropping off. I love to fall asleep in my wetness.

Comment

Originally posted by Floater
            No- I am not an intentional bedwetter. In fact, although I accept it, I would not mind getting rid of this "curse". I have primary nocturnal enuresis. In the event I pee, I rarely wake up. If I do, it is something other than the wet bed that has caused me to do so.
            If you wake during the night and find you have wet do you get up and change the bed or do you fall back asleep. I sometimes wake and find I'm wet but always fall asleep again.

Comment

If you wake during the night and find you have wet do you get up and change the bed or do you fall back asleep. I sometimes wake and find I'm wet but always fall asleep again.

Comment

If you wake during the night and find you are wet do you get up and change or go back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by ga8
                  Sometimes I'll wake up and find myself slowly leaking into my diaper. It still shocks me for a second until I remember I go to bed padded for a reason.
                  While I was regressing sometimes I used to wake during peeing and sometimes I was just vaguely aware of it. The first time I wet in my sleep as an adult was such a buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
                    I wet the bed most nights but hardly ever wake until morning. I just wondered how it is with other bedwetters. Do you wake once wet and if so do you get up and change or do you just go back to sleep and deal with the wet bed in the morning. I have never had a problem sleeping in a wet bed in fact I genuinely sleep better when I am wet.
                    Occasionally I realize I’m wet during the night, and on rare occasions I even wake during the act. But the vast majority of the time I sleep straight through unaware. As for changing during the night, no way. Heck, I’ve even put on the previous night’s wet diapers and spent a second night in them.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
                      I’ve even put on the previous night’s wet diapers and spent a second night in them.
                      Don't they stink of ammonia? Doesn't that play havoc with your skin?!

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
                        Don't they stink of ammonia? Doesn't that play havoc with your skin?!
                        Ammonia smell – not really after one day. Perhaps because I drink quite a bit of water my urine is rather diluted. Probably also helps with skin health. Although I’ve had diaper rash, in general it’s not a problem for me.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
                          Ammonia smell – not really after one day. Perhaps because I drink quite a bit of water my urine is rather diluted. Probably also helps with skin health. Although I’ve had diaper rash, in general it’s not a problem for me.
                          The smell from the second nights wetting is so much better than the first night and for me a little nappy rash adds to the experience. I didn't think any one else would be in to wearing wet nappies more than once. I do it with multiple underpants too. When I wear pants the bed gets wet and I just leave the bed turned down and sleep in it the following night. I love getting back in my wet bed wearing soaking pants from the night before. Sometimes I fall asleep straight away and wet in my sleep and often I wet again before falling asleep.

Comment

wake up wet

the truth is a simple No,but think there must of been time when I thoght I was dreaming and maybe almost awake but normally as far as I can tell sleep right though.

Comment

bedwetting

I don't wet while asleep but wish I could.

Comment

Working...
                              X