Wet the bed at a hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet the bed at a hotel

Wet the bed at a hotel on Monday night. Didn't intent to get the bed wet before anyone flames me - I was staying there Tuesday night too so def didn't want to face the prospect of any trouble from the cleaners the next day. Unfortunately it didn't work out the bed got soaked.

Aloo

Hotel

Each time I rent hotel room, I wet the bed without be charged for. But I leave a very goog tip under key.

Comment

Hotel bed wetting

About 3 weeks ago I sent 5 days out out of town diapered 24/7. At night I did experience some leakage that did leave a stain on the sheets. Prior to checking in I had requested a mattress cover be placed on the mattress which was in place when I arrived. When I checked in the clerk asked about my "problem" and explained that the bed closest the door was the one with the covered mattress. Each morning there was a diaper haning on the shower rod and a plastic pantie on the shower head. It was a very enjoyable week.

Comment

Aloo,
        Was anything done about your wet bed on Tuesday night (e.g, was the bedding changed, or mattress flipped/cleaned. Did they put a plastic sheet on the bed? Did any one say anything?)

And I wouldn't worry too much about flames - I would guess a high percentage of people reading this board have wet a hotel bed on occasion.

Comment

I remade the bed very well so I think when the maids came they just tidied it up a little and didn't realise it was actually wet underneath. So nothing was done about it at all.

I have only ever wet a hotel bed once before now, in a Marriot hotel in Boston in the USA, and in that case the bed was changed but no plastic sheet.

Aloo

Comment

Hey!!! this why my beds in hotels always smell like pee pee??? hahaha :P

Comment

Originally posted by sillysheila
              Hey!!! this why my beds in hotels always smell like pee pee??? hahaha :P
              I have found stained matterases in chain hotels & motels and have stayed in various places that have had protection on their beds. I think bedwetting is much more common than most people think. I guess hotels will be used to dealing with the problem though I am not comfortable with wetting someone elses bed and always wear a nappy and plastic pants when staying away from home. Last year I stayed at a large Pub cum hotel and was amazed to find my bed had a very thick and noisy plastic cover on. I guess it is common for people to drink too much and wet the bed so they take precautions. Being a bedwetter my curiosity always makes me check beds for stains when I check in to a hotel.

Comment

Hotel bed

I Usualy rent a double room for the 2 bed inside same room.

Me and my girfriend wet one bed completly befor turning the mattress. the sheet show the stain but the mattress was ok for the maid. We sleep in the dry bed, pee only a littel bit in the morning to stay in until 12:00.

Comment

Working...
                X