Question for fellow bedwetters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for fellow bedwetters

I wake up in a wet bed two or three times a week. I always wakeup at about the same time each day. I always wonder how long after I go to sleep that I wet and if I wet more than once in a night?

Originally posted by soowet69
    I wake up in a wet bed two or three times a week. I always wakeup at about the same time each day. I always wonder how long after I go to sleep that I wet and if I wet more than once in a night?
    I wonder the same about my wetting. Plus, how long does the actual wetting last? And, does it begin suddenly without warning or do I struggle releasing small amounts before giving in?

After years of bed-wetting I still have more questions than answers.

Comment

Mount up a webcam and set it to record... shouldn't be that difficult to figure out.

Comment

To capture wetting with a webcam you’d have to sleep with lights on and without covers? That’d be challenge for me, especially when wet.

Along that line, years ago I managed to capture the sound of several sleep wettings with a cassette recorder. Although you can clearly hear it, sound only leaves a lot to the imagination and the tape was only good for two hours.
        Last edited by WBxx; May 20, 2012, 04:53 AM.

Comment

I think I wet several times during the night. I rarely wake until morning when I'm usually soaking but on rare ocasions when I do wake during the night I am usually already wet

Comment

For an approximation of times one could weigh diapers at bedtime and again in the morning, then divide gain by typical wetting for times.

Comment

Working...
            X