Assurance underpads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assurance underpads

I decided to try the Assurance absorbent underpads due to the fact that the hotel I am staying at does not have pee proof covers for the mattreses. They actualy work very well, much to my supprise. I have a tendancy to pee a large volume and so i use two pads at a time. So far the only part of the bed that has become wet is the top sheet and comforter. I put the first pad down tword the bottom of the bed and overlap it with the second up tword the head. Now I wont claim that they wont leak but so far so good. For those who want to try them you can find them at Walmart with the adult diapers. A 10 pack runs about 6 bucks. Funny thing about hotels is unless the house keepers can see the urin they wont change the sheets. I have wet two nites now and the comforter smells like pee and is actualy still wet and freshly made by the house keeping staff. I know she felt that it was wet by her reaction and I could smell the pee when she took it off the bed. I even left the package of pads on the nite stand and the wet ones were in the trash can. No questions were asked just a look.

Great story - but more details please...

So, you're in a hotel and you've put protection between the comforter and mattress.
    Are you peeing at night or in the morning? And are you hanging about until the maid comes into the room? And then are you watching her make your bed? I would love to do that, but have never had the nerve - I've always left before she comes even if I don't have to.
    What was her reaction when she felt the wet sheets? Maybe you could ask for clean bedding. They only time I've wet hotel beds and the sheets haven't been changed is when the bed is unprotected - the sheets on protected beds tend to stay very wet for a long time and have a massive stain.

Comment

Well as I said the pads dont leak. Or so i thought. I usualy wet in my sleep but sont tell you about the home wettings, they are boring. However I did wake up about 4 and had to go. I was on my back and just let fly. The way i had the padw arranged was the one up tword my head was over the one at my feet. As I went I felt the pee pool around my ass and never figured that it would hit the bed. I was wrong, it went between the two pads and soaked the bed. Unforunatly I checked out that morning and so I couldnt get a reaction. How ever I love to be in the room when it is being serviced. Most of the time nothing is said by me or th ew house keeper and the sheets stay dirty. If I request a water proof cover I will get some dialog but it usualy consists of no problem or its ok. I have even had one that brought diapers in for me. They were the ones you place in your underwear. I only used one I hate diapers in bed. They leave me with diaper rash. Next time I am on the road I will let you know of my adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by wetdemensions
        I decided to try the Assurance absorbent underpads due to the fact that the hotel I am staying at does not have pee proof covers for the mattreses. They actualy work very well, much to my supprise. I have a tendancy to pee a large volume and so i use two pads at a time. So far the only part of the bed that has become wet is the top sheet and comforter. I put the first pad down tword the bottom of the bed and overlap it with the second up tword the head. Now I wont claim that they wont leak but so far so good. For those who want to try them you can find them at Walmart with the adult diapers. A 10 pack runs about 6 bucks. Funny thing about hotels is unless the house keepers can see the urin they wont change the sheets. I have wet two nites now and the comforter smells like pee and is actualy still wet and freshly made by the house keeping staff. I know she felt that it was wet by her reaction and I could smell the pee when she took it off the bed. I even left the package of pads on the nite stand and the wet ones were in the trash can. No questions were asked just a look.
        I have wet the bed at hotels a few times. Nothing has ever been said and various things have happened. One hotel maid changed my wet and stained sheet and placed a very noisy plastic cover over the matteras. Another just remade the bed leaving it still damp and unchanged and one because I had soaked the matterass right through placed towels under my sheet. I have never been challenged by staff about my bedwetting. One thing I have noticed is a lot of cheaper hotels if you remove the sheets you tend to find urine stains on the matterases. I slept in one very cheap motel once and the bed had a faint smellof urine although the sheets were clean and dry. I had to look and the matteras was heavily stained. It was soaked by morning as I couldn't resist wetting it.

Comment

Working...
        X