New Comer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Comer!

Hello Everyone. I am a longtime lurker here but a recently a new member. I figure this was the best board to post on. I love bedwetting and diapers. I think it has been this way ever since i was younger. I am a Guy who is a College Grad student trying to just find out what i like. I would love to chat and enjoy reading other peoples stories! One story for everyone right now is from the other night. I hadn't bought diapers in a long time. I decided to go to the local drugstore and buy the store brand over night protection pull ups. I got to have an interesting conversation with the lady at the counter who actually had no clue about anything dealing with diapers. Well that night i fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night needing to use the bathroom. So with a little push i started to wet the bed. I guess it was the way i was laying, but my diaper leaked before i realized it, and it left about a basketball sized stain on the bed. I took pictures and would love to put them up. Well thats all for now. Glad to be apart of this great site!

Welcome DLM,

always nice to greet new folks and especially those that like to explore the wet side of self pleasuring. I may suggest that if you do find your nightime wetting leaks from your diaper you may want to add some sort of protection to your mattress. This way you neednt worry about any unpleasant results that is hard to hide or cover up. For instance i have a zippered vinyl protector on my bed that litteraly encases the entire mattress. Only have to deal with a couple wet sheets and whatever i might be wearing to bed. since i have done this i need no diaper. Some times i will however roll up a small towel to act as a blotter to take most of my piss and this will prevent a massive pool spreading across the whole of the protector.

Comment

Welcome and looking forward to your joining the conversation.... may want to try a booster pad inside the diaper, I have been using those for about a month and they really help... can be positioned at the side of the diaper if you sleep on your side

Comment

Originally posted by dlmolicares
        Welcome and looking forward to your joining the conversation.... may want to try a booster pad inside the diaper, I have been using those for about a month and they really help... can be positioned at the side of the diaper if you sleep on your side
        Use terry nappies and snug fitting plastic pants and leaks are very rare.

Comment

Working...
        X