Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Wettin' in the Big Easy (true, BW, DL, transabled, hotel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Wettin' in the Big Easy (true, BW, DL, transabled, hotel)

I just got back from the wettest and wildest vacation of my life with a fabulous woman I met only weeks before. This is intended as soft-core for bed-wetters, diaper lovers, and the transabled. It isn't steamy, but rather situational. I do not expect you to come while reading this, but for some it may help to fuel a few erotic dreams. Sit back, crack a beer, and listen to my true tale.

Well Met

Liz and I met online, and after exchanging a few steamy emails that progressively hinted at kinkier and kinkier activities she convinced me to enter my first ever video chat. I took the risk, and by the end she had elicited a confession for my passionate love of diapers and WS. She still asked me out for coffee the next day.

That afternoon coffee turned into seven hours of sharing stories and orgasms on my couch. At one point in my life I would have claimed that she raped me, but after a few drunken conversation with my old religion professor I am, er, "firmly" convinced that I wasn't raped. Pardon the pun.

That afternoon and night, I revealed myself as a bedwetting sissy and a AB/DL plushophile. She shared her fondness for bondage, pegging, and the domination / submission scene. Neither of us could wait to get back together.

Our second date was at her place. She brought up her unrealized fetish for Adult Nursing Relationships, and apparently I was the first person who didn't freak out. I slept over, and after a frantic bout of lovemaking she had no problem putting a cheap plastic sheet on her bed and pinning me into my home-made cloth princess diapers for the night. I left a large plush at her place.

She stayed at my house once again. She had bought a $400 breast pump. We experimented with it, to our mutual delight. I showed her my diaper collection. She confessed to having some slight urgency issues after a recent surgery. I dared to show her the full extent of my depravity. To my delight, she had no trouble falling asleep on my rubber covered bed, even though it was a new experience for her.

Comment

Ante-Up

I suggested travel, she suggested February. It was to be a holiday vacation. I suggested Turkey, she replied with an itinerary for New Orleans. Done, and done. I gave her some tips on booking a hotel for a bedwetter: Make sure there are two beds, at least one mattress is protected, and request a lidded trash can in the room.

I had just under two weeks to plan and obtain the supplies I needed for this grand bedwetting adventure with my new found honey. As usual, Allegro's fast shipping came through. I soon found myself the proud owner of a case of Kendal Wings Classic for night time, a bag of Tena Classic Plus for daytime, and several items I wanted her to try.

When we got together at my place to discuss plans, I showed her the pull-ups, pads, and diapers I had bought for her. She thought the generic diapers and Tena Night Super pads were too bulky, but she fell instantly in love with the pull-up undergarments. She even took the bag home with her.

Comment

Vacation

An Abena Xtra-Plus covered by plastic and mesh pants let me feel continent throughout the flight, and I am glad to report that I had no leaks. The TSA scanned me, and both times I was passed even faster than Liz. In retrospect, I could have tucked a few joints up my butt.

Liz and I arrived at the upscale hotel a little before check-in and left our bags with a porter. After our first taste of the excellent New Orleans cuisine, we moseyed back to our room to unpack and settle in before checking out the night life.

The room was just as she had requested it. They had provided a high-quality mattress protector for each bed, the kind with a thick soft waterproof backing underneath a polyester soaker. There was a covered trash can of the type one might see in a janitor's closet. It was hardly a diaper pail, but it would work. I christened it with my Abena Xtra Plus, only half full after 9 hours. I was still glad I had chosen to wear my most absorbant diaper for this trip.

I'll skip the kinky love we made that night, as I am documenting this for bedwetting DLs like myself. Let me just say that when I strapped into my lightweight but comfortable night diaper and settled down for bed, I knew that the bed wouldn't be dry in the morning.

It wasn't. In the morning, I left the covers turned back, exposing my shameful accident. I left $5 for the maid, as well as an open bag of absorbant underpads. My saturated diaper added to the growing pile in the large trash can. We showered, dressed, went for breakfast, and then visited a magnificent museum. Liz slightly dampened her pull-up, and expressed wonder at the convenience. As we left to find a late lunch, something unfortunate and magical happened.

Comment

Magic

She cried out, and winced. I paused, and took her arm.

"It's my knee...I hurt it a long time ago..." She said. Apparently an old injury had flared up. She blamed the desk job and lapsed physical therapy. I helped her hobble the two blocks back the the hotel, then gave her a foot massage while we readjusted our plans for the evening.

"Oh, honey, I have to rest this knee..."

"Don't worry," I said. "I'll go get us take-out, and we can retire early, or watch some of the Amerimation I brought."

"It's a little worse than that...I might not be able to do very much tomorrow." Liz said.

"Should we rent a wheelchair?" I asked, slyly wiping the sarcasm from my chin. Her eyes brightened.

"Really, would you?" she asked with hope-filled eyes. My witty reply died in my throat as an unbidden surge of lust took hold.

"Of course...if you need it...It might, uh, also be, uh, kind of kinky." She picked up the phone and called the front desk before I could blink.

Wonder of wonders, a previous guest at the hotel had ordered a wheelchair and not actually used it. It was available for $25 a day. I barely had time to put on a fresh diaper before the porter delivered it to us.

I was a little nervous, never having driven one before. We experimented with it in our room, and something seemed wrong. I examined it more closely, and realized that it had not been assembled quite properly. Two minutes of unsuccessful teasing led to a quick jerk, and the problem was solved. It was as new to me as it was to her.

I went out to fetch what was now firmly dinner, and we had a relaxing and loving evening in our room. We discussed how we would act tomorrow.

"I really don't want the embarrassment of getting in and out of the wheelchair all day." she said. "I mean, it just looks funny. After all, I can walk; it just hurts."

"Well, why don't you stay in the wheelchair all day then? That'll give your leg the rest it needs." I replied.

"You know I can't hold my pee for more than a couple of hours. How am I going to, er, visit the potty?" she asked. My heart melted.

"What about your pull-ups?" I asked.

"These pull-ups aren't going to cut it all day." She blushed. "And how am I supposed to change one in a wheelchair?"

"Hmmm..." I pondered for comedic effect. "Perhaps I was wise to bring...these!" I whipped out a few of the green Tena Super/Overnight Pads I had had the forethought to pack.

If you aren't familiar with the product, think of it like this: A panty-liner is a Piper Cub. A Poise Ultimate is an Airbus A320. This is a mother-fucking Boeing 747. It absorbs as much as a Tena's best overnight diaper, but it's a pad. Perfect for the immobile.

"Those are too big, but...but, if I was sitting down all day..." she stammered. I watched the light dawn. "You really are a kinky fuck." Liz glared at me.

"Yup. And you love it." I trollfaced. She spread her legs and held herself open, begging for the tender tease of my tongue. I did not disappoint.

Comment

Great start of a vacation. More, please!

Comment

Working...
            X