Filling my wifes pussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling my wifes pussy

The other night my wife and i got really aroused and thought its time for a good peeing session, both of us love to get pee all over us from each other usually. The other day she wanted to be "filled", this is the art of entering her vagina with my semi hard rod complete with a full bladder and then starting to pee. We decided to do it in the bed as its such a turn on making a mess in the bed, towels at the ready and her laying back on the matress i entered her, really wanting to go to town but knowing i had to relax and let my hot warm stream flood into her. after about 30 seconds or more resting deep inside her i eventually started my flow, slow at first but then hard and deliberate, filling her deep and kissing her at the same time, she loved the swollen feeling...soon my pee was gushing out the side soaking her bum and the towels beneath. Once i stopped we began to pump away in the warm pee soaked vagina....it didnt take her(or myself) to reach extasy as the feeling of her pee filled vagina was sooooo good.....
    After i shot my load deep inside her pee filled cavern i pulled out to watch her push out the mess all over the towels below her, it gushed from her bald lips as she forced it all out, smearing it over her clit and pubic bone. We decided the passion was still strong and so i possitioned myself further up the bed so as to get a good shot at peeing over her pierced nipples and tits. She gets very aroused when i pee over her sexy slutty nipples, as my glistening cock head awaited eagerly to start my golden stream she began playing with her nipples, it became very hard to relax and start my flow but i closed my eyes and stopped perving on her being so slutty....At last a good stream began, staggered and pulsating as i pushed my bladder to force more out....she fuckin opened her mouth! "give it to me"...I had to oblige, my piss rapidly filling her mouth and spilling out as she closed her mouth and let it flow out the side of her lips down her neck, i told her to fill her mouth and hold it...i reached down to her piss filled mouth and began french kissing her, taking my pee from her into my mouth, it was so hot i became rock hard again instantly....TBC
    Last edited by TazWetcouple; March 5, 2011, 09:36 PM.

Nice. My wife and I have had similar adventures ... sometmes she likes it sometimes not so much

Comment

great story, I too love to piss inside my wifes pussy while we are having sex, it is great

Comment

Excellent!

Thanks so much for posting! Great read! I think you ought to post it on the main wetset watersports board, rather than this lightly viewed betwetting board. The only reason I found it is because I saw the title out of the corner of my eye while on the index page.
        After all, the bedwetting wasn't the focus of your fun, but an incidental side effect of your superb adventure!
        Believe me, this forum can certainly use many more posts like your's!
        Thanks Again- Vic

Comment

Like Vic, I just found this great post after a rare visit to the bedwetters forum. I've had the pleasure of being in long-term relationships with a couple of gals who liked mutual peeing during intromission.

For me, this was and is still extremely erotic. We kept the activity for special occasions so as not to dilute the effects, which were heart pounding orgasms for each of us.

Thanks for the memories.

Comment

Wow after reading about this I kinda wont to try this now. . . I have NEVER had my vagina peed in. . . only my mouth. I didn't like the taste, but I might like the feeling of being filled up in my pussy. Very interesting. I really didn't know people were doing this until now.

Lizz

Comment

MissPiss-
              Regarding the taste- have your partner drink LOTS of diet soft drinks (with aspartame, AKA "nutra-sweet") before your playtime. It results in dilute, sweet pee, because the whole point of aspartame is that it tastes sweet, but passes right on through.
              Request- please post again to update how things go with the taste and/or the vaginal flooding aspects!!
              Probably best to post on the main watersports board- this message board has little traffic.
              THANKS!!- Vic

Comment

I should also mention- YOU should also drink LOTS of diet sodas- prepare a treat for your partner, & tell us about it!!
                Best Wishes- Vic

Comment

Originally posted by Vic
                  MissPiss-
                  Regarding the taste- have your partner drink LOTS of diet soft drinks (with aspartame, AKA "nutra-sweet") before your playtime. It results in dilute, sweet pee, because the whole point of aspartame is that it tastes sweet, but passes right on through.
                  My husband doesn't drink anything except for diet pepsi. . .so this will totally work!
                  Last edited by MissPiss; September 15, 2011, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X