Bedwetting fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedwetting fun

Being on holiday, I have been wetting the bed more often. Not flooding it, but little dribbles. I'm trying to create several pee stains on the bed sheet. Does anyone else like doing this? Perhaps a big flood is on the cards tonight, I'm not sure. I'm interested in wetting games that bedwetters like to play in bed.

I don't use a mattrass protector, preferring the naughtiness of an unprotected bed. I would also be interested to know how many people prefer to wet an unprotected bed. I would like to read about your experiences.

Originally posted by Scotsboy
    Being on holiday, I have been wetting the bed more often. Not flooding it, but little dribbles. I'm trying to create several pee stains on the bed sheet. Does anyone else like doing this? Perhaps a big flood is on the cards tonight, I'm not sure. I'm interested in wetting games that bedwetters like to play in bed.

I don't use a mattrass protector, preferring the naughtiness of an unprotected bed. I would also be interested to know how many people prefer to wet an unprotected bed. I would like to read about your experiences.
    Although I wet in my sleep most nights I do still enjoy deliberate wetting when the mood takes me. Normally my bed is fuly protected with a fitted cover but evry now and then I just get the urge to really soak the matterass and sleep in my soaking wetness until it dries enjoying all the sensations of my actions. Flooding an unprotected bed is fun but you should be prepared to sleep in it until it dries. You will then have a permenant reminder of what a bedwetter you are. I don't think I have ever had a matteras without a large urine staineon it.

Comment

Working...
    X