responses from bed wetting girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• responses from bed wetting girls

I dream of toilets several times a week, because of course I have to go. However I am very fortunate that my subconscious always creates the weirdest toilets that I am not able to use. Otherwise I would wet my bed every time I sincerely hope it stays this way.

Janet Morris
    Kristel Van Clemen I wet in the bed as a youngin ,behind seeing a toilet in my dreams. I am all too familiar with this. Lol

Lozza Holmes
    I'm always dreaming about toilets, usually public ones where there's no privacy

Barbara Hitchcock Townsend
    I know why from personal experiences.

Sarah Cardoza
    In my dreams ill use the toilet but still have to pee and its always so confusing its never ending torture until I wake up and can actually go

Nicky J Hirst
    Something to do with wetting the bed I would imagine

Debra Taylor
    I never sit down in my dreams because the toilets are always overflowing lol

Lisa Keller-Johnson
    There toilets in my dreams are always messed up or hard to find or occupied.

Iris Gliksmann
    I dream that I'm wandering around looking for a toilet, but they are all somehow inaccessible until finally I awaken and have to get up and pee

Vanity VonSyn
    I have had dreams where I've had to pee so badly that I couldn't find a toilet. But I was definitely looking for one. The whole point of the dream was me trying to find a toilet so I could go pee. The whole point of everything else in these dreams is usually totally unrelated to this endeavor. Usually, it ends up being some really weird, almost unexplainable dream where some horrific things happen that wake me up. I wake up a bit rattled but glad that I can finally go to the bathroom.
      • Carrie-lin Jenken
        I dream of overflowing toilets almost nightly or they're just about to over flow and I have to pee bad and can't get on it without touching pee or worse! Grosses me out so much!!!

• 6d

1 Reply
      • Top fan
        Pam B Ison
        HMMMMM, ALL WORKS OUT IN THE END...I GUESS....
        • 6d

1 Reply
      • Top fan
        Jayne Alison James
        My first husband one night
        Must have had the dream because I woke up and he was about to pee in his wardrobe I’ve never shouted so loud in my life. I had forgotten but we laughed about it I must tell my sons xx
        • 6d
      • Top fan
        Michele Perry
        You’ll pee pee your pants!

• 6d
      • Nancy Moritz
        Cuz you might wet the bed.

• 6d

2 Replies
      • Top fan
        Mellie Kates
        Make sense.It’s only a dream
        • 6d

1 Reply
      • Dee Dianne M Milne Dobson Sword
        Had that dream as a child but always dreamed of a flush toilet and we had an outhouse. I guess a wish dream!
        • 2d
      • Greg Carlson
        You got that right!!!
        • 3d
      • Top fan
        Emrys Edwards
        Been there - done that!
        • 5d
      • Faye Caldwell
        I know that's right lol

Working...
X