Too Many Pints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Many Pints

Went out to the pub the other evening and had a few pints. Had a wonderful evening enjoyed the company and got on a nice buzz. Got home and climbed in bed slept like a log. Woke up and found that my bed was soaked must have had a pint or two too many.

Been there, done that. Was there anyone else in the bed, or around to find your little accident? I was unforunate (or.. fortunate) enough to have an accident in my girlfriend's bed. She bought a new mattress a couple months later (not because of the accident) and she bought a waterproof protector to go with it.. talking about humiliating!

Comment

Originally posted by soowet69
      Went out to the pub the other evening and had a few pints. Had a wonderful evening enjoyed the company and got on a nice buzz. Got home and climbed in bed slept like a log. Woke up and found that my bed was soaked must have had a pint or two too many.
      It happens all the timke for me. When I was younger I used to guage how good a night I'd had by how wet the bed was in the morning.

Comment

It's started happening to me since I started deliberate bed wetting. Not very often though. I think it might be because I'm becoing used to it and I know on a subconcious level that it's no big deal if you have protection.

Comment

Did any of you wet the bed as children? After several years without a nocturnal accident I returned to bedwetting in my late teens after drinking beer. Got to believe there’s a correlation between childhood and adult alcohol induced bed-wetting.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
            Did any of you wet the bed as children? After several years without a nocturnal accident I returned to bedwetting in my late teens after drinking beer. Got to believe there’s a correlation between childhood and adult alcohol induced bed-wetting.
            I think there is a conection between childhood bedwetting and wanting to wet the bed as an adult. I never made any attempt to be dry at night. I'm sure I could have beaten my wetting with a little effort but never really wanted to be dry.

Comment

Working...
            X