never wet the bed but want to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never wet the bed but want to

so i have always been a huge pee fan but i have never just let myself piss the bed. so i need some tips on prep or what ever thanks

If you want to genuinely wet the bed, i.e. you drift off into unconsciousness dry, pee whilst unconsciousness and wake up wet, there are two methods that I know of.

One is a progressive attempt to 'untrain' your bladder. It peeing whenever / whereever for months. Just let it flow, 24/7. For virtually all of us that will mean diapers 24/7. Eventually, you will apparently untrain your bladder so that you pee without thinking about it. I would love to try this method but have never done so as I've always been in relationships. It's a big commitment.

However, if you want to do it as a one time thing and wake up the next day with a wet bed, but still able to control your bladder at work on Monday morning, then try this method. I have been using every now and then ever since the fateful night I first discovered it and made this original post, and it works 90% of the time:
    http://www.wetset.net/bedwet-bbs/messages/8606.htm

Let us know how you get on.
    Aloo

Comment

I'm just confused on one issue here: Why do you want to wet the bed while you're asleep? I love wetting the bed, but I do it while I'm awake, so I can feel the warmth, and enjoy the naughtiness.

Once I have wet the bed, and the sheets need to be washed anyway, I'll often do all of my peeing for the rest of the day in bed. I lay on my stomach and enjoy the beautiful feeling of peeing into the mattress.

So, I'm curious, why would you prefer to do it while you're asleep, and miss out on all the fun?
      Last edited by Peevert; September 29, 2012, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Perfect solution. . . GET A HOTEL!!!

Pissing the bed is the most wonderful and free feeling in the world. To just let it out where you should not. Soaking the sheets and the mattress. . . it's so wrong that's why it's so wonderful. To just lay there and peee. . . ahhhhhh

But of course we don't want to ruin our own beds. So I say GET A ROOM!!! You can just pee and leave the mess behind. hahaha

Lizz

Comment

I am gonna take your advice and get a room! that does sound like sooo much fun and it would be naughty. thanks for the idea

Comment

Originally posted by Montec
            I am gonna take your advice and get a room! that does sound like sooo much fun and it would be naughty. thanks for the idea
            You will love it. The experience is so liberating!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
              I'm just confused on one issue here: Why do you want to wet the bed while you're asleep? I love wetting the bed, but I do it while I'm awake, so I can feel the warmth, and enjoy the naughtiness.

Once I have wet the bed, and the sheets need to be washed anyway, I'll often do all of my peeing for the rest of the day in bed. I lay on my stomach and enjoy the beautiful feeling of peeing into the mattress.

So, I'm curious, why would you prefer to do it while you're asleep, and miss out on all the fun?
              Sometimes it is nice to wake up with no recollection of peeing but I agree with you the feeling of wetting the bed is so good.

Comment

Originally posted by MissPiss

Pissing the bed is the most wonderful and free feeling in the world. To just let it out where you should not. Soaking the sheets and the mattress. . . it's so wrong that's why it's so wonderful. To just lay there and peee. . . ahhhhhh

But of course we don't want to ruin our own beds. So I say GET A ROOM!!! You can just pee and leave the mess behind. hahaha

Lizz
                You may get a shock when you get your credit card bill and you have been charged for ruining the bed.

Comment

i took your advice and got a room! wow what fun i pissed my bed the carpet on the chairs i just let loose and indulged in my fantasy i cant wait to do it again.

Comment

Lizz
                    That's the reason why I wet my own bed without a mattrass protector. The bed isn't getting wet if it's protected and that's why I hated using mattrass protectors.

Go on, Lizz. Pee your own bed and let's see the mattrass pee stains!

Comment

just pee in bed naturally then sleep in it is fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by bungeman
                        just pee in bed naturally then sleep in it is fantastic
                        To right, there is nothing like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsboy
                          That's the reason why I wet my own bed without a mattrass protector. The bed isn't getting wet if it's protected and that's why I hated using mattrass protectors.

Go on, Lizz. Pee your own bed and let's see the mattrass pee stains!
                          I've never had a matterass without several overlapping pee stains on it.

Comment

mmmm pee stains sound hot

Comment

Peevert gets down on one knee...

Lizz, will you marry me?

Comment

Working...
                              X