Old hotel leaky cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old hotel leaky cover

I was just in Columbia SC and had to stay in two differant places. Both places had mattress protection so i wasnt worried. The first place was uneventful. Just small spots that didnt amount to much. The second place is a differant story. This place is very close to the airport. It is an older place but actualy not bad. As i said the place is old, and so was the matterss cover. I discoverd that the elastic that holds it on was no longer stretchey. No big deal. The mattress also had a cloth cover on it presumably for bed bugs. This made it slick so the water proof cover and sheet slid very easily. Any way i ended up under the protector and totaly soaked the mattress. I thaught cool the sheets will be good for another night. Wrong!!! The cover was so old that it no longer protected any thing. The next morning the sheets were wet. Not like i had peed twice but like they soaked the pee up through the cover. I looked at the back side of the cover and found it torn up. I also discovered other stains on the cloth cover so I figure it has been wet many times. If i ever make it back to Columbia i will stay at this place again just to see what happens the second time.

Originally posted by wetdemensions
    I was just in Columbia SC and had to stay in two differant places. Both places had mattress protection so i wasnt worried. The first place was uneventful. Just small spots that didnt amount to much. The second place is a differant story. This place is very close to the airport. It is an older place but actualy not bad. As i said the place is old, and so was the matterss cover. I discoverd that the elastic that holds it on was no longer stretchey. No big deal. The mattress also had a cloth cover on it presumably for bed bugs. This made it slick so the water proof cover and sheet slid very easily. Any way i ended up under the protector and totaly soaked the mattress. I thaught cool the sheets will be good for another night. Wrong!!! The cover was so old that it no longer protected any thing. The next morning the sheets were wet. Not like i had peed twice but like they soaked the pee up through the cover. I looked at the back side of the cover and found it torn up. I also discovered other stains on the cloth cover so I figure it has been wet many times. If i ever make it back to Columbia i will stay at this place again just to see what happens the second time.
    I have stayed in cheap Motels in the US where the beds have had many pee stains on them. Being a bedwetter it didn't bother me in the slightest. In the UK I have never seen pee stained beds but many that are well protected.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
      I have stayed in cheap Motels in the US where the beds have had many pee stains on them. Being a bedwetter it didn't bother me in the slightest. In the UK I have never seen pee stained beds but many that are well protected.
      I have seen several pee stained beds in the UK hotels (and created a few myself). I always check and I would guess 50% are stained

Comment

Originally posted by spsh
        I have seen several pee stained beds in the UK hotels (and created a few myself). I always check and I would guess 50% are stained
        I stayed in a grotty pub a few weeks ago and as soon as I pulled the covers back I could smell pee. On further inspection. I found the matters very heavily stained on both sides though mercifully now it was dry. I couldn't resist soaking the bed during the night after a skin full of beer. I just made the still wet bed in the morning and left. Nothing was ever said. I guess it is a normal occurrence there.

Comment

Working...
        X