Back to the hotel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the hotel

My girl and I have stayed at this one hotel every time we visit her aging parents for the holidays. As good Catholics, they certainly wouldn't host us in their own house, but they are happy that their heathen offspring has finally found true love. Almost as happy as I am to have found Mommy!

Anyway, this will be the third or fourth time I have stayed at this particular establishment, and I have soaked the bed every time. I have always brought my own plastic sheets, except for the last time when I simply forgot. This is the tale.

Last time, I confessed to the lady at the desk that I had forgotten my plastic sheets and was afraid that my diapers would leak. I asked if they had a spare shower curtain, but alas they did not. She suggested a garbage bag and produced a gigantic one that still would only partially cover the bed.

I suggested that she cut it open on the bottom and along one side to cover more of the bed. She quickly agreed, and broke out the scissors. I offered to do it myself but she insisted. Mid-way through the inexpert slitting of the garbage bag that was to be my salvation, a family of four stepped up to the counter for a late check-in.

"Wait, please, just help them first." I begged as she struggled, her frustrated arms deep within the bag.

I waited while she shrugged my night protection off, and got them their two keys. We both watched the family walk down the hall into their room and her sigh of relief mirrored my own. She attacked the garbage bag again.

"Please, let me do that." I offered.

She declined but soon had a large single layer of tough black plastic that would cover the majority of the twin bed. She gestured to the side and disappeared briefly. I stepped in the direction she had gestured as she appeared with the black plastic bundle in hand.

"Here you go," she said, offering me the garbage bag we both knew I needed to sleep on. "Did you need anything else?"

"Uh, actually," I began, "If my diaper leaks in my sleep it will just run off this protection. Can you give me a couple of extra towels to keep it contained?"

"Extra Towels? Of course!" she grinned, disappearing and reappearing in an instant. "Here you go."

I thanked her profusely and absconded to my room with my prize. My girlfriend chuckled at me as I took apart my bed and then made it up again. Mattress, plastic, towels, then "fitted" sheet. It looked and felt perfect.

We made love in her bed, as a hotel room always gets her as horny as I (if for slightly different reasons). I brushed my teeth and put on my Wings Classic, listening to her contented snores. I slept soundly for a couple of hours.

When I woke, I was on my side. I was already wetting a little, and in the night I finished the job. I could feel the dampness soak up to my chest. I had shamefully wet the bed again. Wings are crappy diapers.

More awake now, I struggled out of bed and put my pajamas on over my leaky diaper. I returned to the front desk, but realized I didn't have to ring the bell. A middle-aged man heaved himself off the chair in the lounge where he had been watching late night TV and ambled behind the counter.

"Yes?" he said.

"I'm sorry to bother you. Can I have a couple of towels and a new bottom sheet?" I begged, looking uncomfortable which wasn't hard to do with my leaking diaper staining the side of my flannel pj's.

He grunted, and something clicked. His expression softened and he said "Of course. Just a minute." He ambled off into the back room and returned momentarily with two towels and a full set of sheets.

"I just need the bottom sheet," I stammered, "and the towels."

"Just leave what you don't use." he said, as I thanked him again and returned to my room. As I remade my soaked bed, my girlfriend woke up a little.

"You 'k, sweety?" she inquired.

"Yes, love...just getting up to pee..."

She hauled herself out of bed, staggered to the toilet, and pissed long and hard. I finished making my bed fresh in the wee hours of the morning and slid past her to dump the wet sheet and towels in the bathtub. The saturated cloth may or may not have splashed her deliberately. I know it splashed me.

She chuckled sleepily. "You are such a perv."

"I know." I said. "That's why you love me."

"Ditto. Lets get some sleep. We have breakfast with the kids tomorrow." She said.

She crashed, while I took off my wet PJs and changed my diaper. I fell asleep in my separate protected bed to the comforting sounds of her loud snoring drowning out the soft buzz of the cheap hotel we could easily afford.

Needless to say, I wet again before morning. I woke up proud and miserable. I guess that is my lot, as an American.

So now I am going back to that hotel for two nights. She is booking the room. I intend to be diapered, but all I have are Wings Classic. This post ensures that I won't forget my plastic sheet, but without extra towels how can I ensure I don't leak? Should I give the desk my extra plastic sheet to give to housekeeping for the second night? Are disposable bed mats a reasonable choice? Is a $20 tip too little for you maids out there? Is this too much of a risk to take this holiday?
Working...
X