Accepting and embracing your bedwetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accepting and embracing your bedwetting

I wonder just how many bedwetters finally decide like me to hell with it. I might as well enjoy what I can't control. Or how many people are encouraged to wet their beds by those of us who post on here and obviously thoroughly enjy being bedwetters.

Although ashamed and embarrassed at the time, even as a child a part of me enjoyed waking up wet. The enjoyment took on a whole new dimension at puberty. I think total acceptance came around age thirty when I first communicated with a like minded person.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
      Although ashamed and embarrassed at the time, even as a child a part of me enjoyed waking up wet. The enjoyment took on a whole new dimension at puberty. I think total acceptance came around age thirty when I first communicated with a like minded person.
      It was definitely finding so many people on the net in to wetting and so many bedwetters out there enjoying it that made my acceptance complete. I wouldn't want to be dry at night ever now.

Comment

Certainly no shame here to piss in my bed. Its protected and waterproofed just for the sole reason to enjoy letting go in bed as i gleefully wank myself to orgasm wallowing in sopping wet sheets. Also very convienant if i have been drinking and drift off to la la land. I may wake up with a dire need to empty my bladder and just relieve myself without stumbling in the dark to the toilet. Will usually keep a small towel handy in bed as a blotter to soak up any excess.

Comment

Working...
        X