Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap hotel - contemplating having an 'accident'

Hi guys,

Long time lurker here. I've had in interest in desperation and wetting for as long as I can remember, but it's only in this past year that I've come to realise that the idea of bedwetting really turns me on. I wouldn't describe myself as a bedwetter, but that's not to say I haven't wet the bed. My girlfriend and I managed to stain each other's matresses enough this year that we had to try very hard to hide the stains at the end of the year, amongst other pee-related escepades.

I've been tempted before, but have never quite plucked up the courage to go through with it, or the bed was too nice and expensive to want to. However, I am currently staying in a very cheap hotel for a few nights, which is extremly crappy. The room is generally dirty and terrible, and by the looks of it the matress has been wet before.

What do you guys think, should I go through with it?

Cheers,

S.

P.S. It's a shame this forum has gotten so quiet, hopefully my posting might help that in a small way.

No matter how down market your hotel is, neither its owners nor the poor chambermaids who have the misfortune to work there consented to play a part in your fetish scene by having their assets damaged or being compelled to perform cleaning tasks that are not a normal part of their job and may well be considered unpleasant, if not deeply repugnant by them.

Yes, you CAN tip the chambermaid and MAYBE that will mollify her somewhat but that doesn’t make it consensual and does nothing to offset the owner’s loss.

That’s probably not the answer you wanted to hear but it is an answer.

Best to wet your own bed. If you're a bit unreliable at night and you're staying somewhere else, wear nappies.

Please don’t let my negative response dissuade you from posting however. The board is desperately quiet and it’s a fair discussion point.

Comment

Hi Remos6,

First, would you please consider telling us some details about your experiences and how you and your girlfriend ended up with stained mattresses?
      That would definitely add some life to this forum!

Regarding the hotel mattress, this subject always brings a variety of responses. I can sympathize with both the positive and negative viewpoints. I think perhaps the middle ground would be to find a way enjoy the extreme thrill, but somehow not cause real damage, nor trouble for the chambermaid.
      Sheets can be removed, substituted and then later replaced.
      A previously stained mattress won't get worse, if you clean it - puppy accident enzyme cleaners are available at pet stores and work fine.

some thoughts - good luck -
      Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Remos6
        Hi guys,

Long time lurker here. I've had in interest in desperation and wetting for as long as I can remember, but it's only in this past year that I've come to realise that the idea of bedwetting really turns me on. I wouldn't describe myself as a bedwetter, but that's not to say I haven't wet the bed. My girlfriend and I managed to stain each other's matresses enough this year that we had to try very hard to hide the stains at the end of the year, amongst other pee-related escepades.

I've been tempted before, but have never quite plucked up the courage to go through with it, or the bed was too nice and expensive to want to. However, I am currently staying in a very cheap hotel for a few nights, which is extremly crappy. The room is generally dirty and terrible, and by the looks of it the matress has been wet before.

Cheers,

S.

P.S. It's a shame this forum has gotten so quiet, hopefully my posting might help that in a small way.
        Wetting someone elses bed is not really on but I must admit last time I was in the states I stayed in a very cheap motel and the bed had obviously been pee'd in more than once. Being a bedwetter I always check for stains on Hotel beds asthe curiousity always gets the better of me. Any way at this grotty motel in Williams AZ I coaght the unmistakeable wiff of pee as soon as I turned the sheet back. On further inspection when I pulled back the bottom sheet the matterass was stained and when I looked underneath it was even more stained. That night I added to them quite a bit. Nothing was ever said. When I returned the following night, the maid had simply remade the bed with the still damp and stained sheet. Not that I could complain.

Comment

it happens

it is par for course for them to deal with a wet bed... done it many times -- never been charged or questioned. On times I have done it when staying the next night -- I have once had a plastic shower curtain put over the wet bed and new sheets.. once a cloth curtain put over the wet bed (that did nothing) and new sheets.. once new sheets on the still wet bed and several times the wet bed was simply remade as is... I also check the mattress and almost every time at the low to mid range hotels there is multiple stains already on the bed. In higher quality places there isn't and that is only because they steam clean them after each accident. Hell, I caught wind of a situation where a room was destroyed (pee and puke all over) and the bed peed all the way through the box spring and to the floor and they were charged a modest charge but SPECIFICALLY not for the bed, only for the cleaning the room needed...

Comment

accidents happen

Although I agree that it's best to wet your own bed, I fully understand the thrill you can get from doing it in a hotel (having done it myself several times). And even though I know it's wrong I still do it.

However, accidents happen so I don't think the maids will mind too much. Even if no-one ever had this fetish, beds will still get wet by accident, and if you really can't deal with handling wet sheets, you probably shouldn't apply for a job as a hotel maid. The hotel owners will also be aware of this and I guess they replace mattresses after a set time.

Bottom line, if you let members of the public sleep in your beds, you will find they get wet occasionally with various fluids and for various reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by spsh
              Although I agree that it's best to wet your own bed, I fully understand the thrill you can get from doing it in a hotel (having done it myself several times). And even though I know it's wrong I still do it.

However, accidents happen so I don't think the maids will mind too much. Even if no-one ever had this fetish, beds will still get wet by accident, and if you really can't deal with handling wet sheets, you probably shouldn't apply for a job as a hotel maid. The hotel owners will also be aware of this and I guess they replace mattresses after a set time.

Bottom line, if you let members of the public sleep in your beds, you will find they get wet occasionally with various fluids and for various reasons.
              Exactly. What never ceases to amaze me is the few hotels that have protection on the beds.

So far a place in downtown where a yearly festival... and open street drinking is allow has had protection (I actually stayed there twice the first time it didn't and the second time it did, my fault maybe?lol)... a mid-range hotel on the vegas strip had it... and a hol. express had it (I think they all do based on reviews I have seen)... Other than that dozens and dozens of other hotels have had NO protection.

I have seen one more exception.. I stayed at a lower range (days inn style) place somewhere near MD a few years ago (got in really late and had to hit the road early the next day) and upon my usual mattress inspection I realized it had like 5 or 6 layers!!! random protectors and pads etc... some more waterproof than others.. but the last layer was like pure plastic... I had fun that night!

Finally, I have posted elsewhere about this once -- but I have stayed at a lower end (microtel) place once where when I got there -- the room had two beds... I pulled back the covers on the first bed and it was still SOAKED... thru the "clean" sheets and onto the comforter.. I called the front desk to tell them (fearing I would get blamed).. they offered me another room -- I declined and said I would use the other bed.. but when I pulled back the covers on THAT bed.. IT was wet too!!! not as wet, but still enough to be thru the sheets... Not knowing where that pee had been I did call and ask for another room... but not before adding to one of the beds and taking a quick shower before moving... that was the oddest situation I had ever seen in my life hotelwise...

Comment

Originally posted by pissed_myself
                Exactly. What never ceases to amaze me is the few hotels that have protection on the beds.

So far a place in downtown where a yearly festival... and open street drinking is allow has had protection (I actually stayed there twice the first time it didn't and the second time it did, my fault maybe?lol)... a mid-range hotel on the vegas strip had it... and a hol. express had it (I think they all do based on reviews I have seen)... Other than that dozens and dozens of other hotels have had NO protection.

I have seen one more exception.. I stayed at a lower range (days inn style) place somewhere near MD a few years ago (got in really late and had to hit the road early the next day) and upon my usual mattress inspection I realized it had like 5 or 6 layers!!! random protectors and pads etc... some more waterproof than others.. but the last layer was like pure plastic... I had fun that night!

Finally, I have posted elsewhere about this once -- but I have stayed at a lower end (microtel) place once where when I got there -- the room had two beds... I pulled back the covers on the first bed and it was still SOAKED... thru the "clean" sheets and onto the comforter.. I called the front desk to tell them (fearing I would get blamed).. they offered me another room -- I declined and said I would use the other bed.. but when I pulled back the covers on THAT bed.. IT was wet too!!! not as wet, but still enough to be thru the sheets... Not knowing where that pee had been I did call and ask for another room... but not before adding to one of the beds and taking a quick shower before moving... that was the oddest situation I had ever seen in my life hotelwise...
                I've never found a still wet bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
                  I've never found a still wet bed.
                  I was surprised... but I was REALLY surprised when I found the OTHER bed also wet... figured it had to be someone that did it on purpose (there are other explanations such as wet one each night -- or two wetters in the same party, but those ideas are that much more far fetched..)

Comment

Originally posted by pissed_myself
                    I was surprised... but I was REALLY surprised when I found the OTHER bed also wet... figured it had to be someone that did it on purpose (there are other explanations such as wet one each night -- or two wetters in the same party, but those ideas are that much more far fetched..)
                    I reckon someone wet one bed one night and then the other the following night. Whether it was deliberate you will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Remos6
                      Remos - did you go through with it in the end? I'm sure people here would love to here the details.

Comment

Working...
                      X