Pee Dreamin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pee Dreamin'

Something a little different....Found this cartoon, thought some here might enjoy it:
    http://www.oddfuturetalk.com/forums/...issed-himself/

It appears to be drawn by someone who has actually experienced sleep wetting, and the air quasi-realism that always seems to accompany wetting dreams. As I'm sure we all have....

In one of my own "wet dreams" I was in an airline toilet - you know, those tiny stalls aboard airplanes where you barely have room to turn around. I had to pee very badly, but every time I'd start the flow the plane would lurch heavily (must have been some bad turbulence), I would stumble around in the tiny cubicle and pee would fly everywhere; on the toilet seat, on the walls, I could feel drops splashing back onto my pants and thought "uh-oh, I'll have to blot that dry before going back to the passenger cabin"..... and awoke a minute later soaking wet....

Something like this happened to me the other day when a combination of events involving my partner and family meant that I was effectively on my own for three days and so decided to spend the whole three days in nappies.

As an experienced DL, I like to ‘turn off’ continence and just allow myself to dribble more or less continuously when wearing. When in bed at night, I seem to have a kind of involuntary control but I’m a light sleeper and whenever I stir, I can release my bladder into my nappy without moving.

After a couple of days of this, I do notice that my ‘cruise range’ between peeing does drop quite noticeably and I can experience some urgency quite quickly when I try to reassert control. Nowhere near becoming incontinent but it’s as though my bladder gets lazy and starts to resent anything resembling exercise.

On my last night, I was kicking back watching TV and probably drinking too much. About an hour before bedtime, it was time for another nappy change as the cloth nappy I’d changed into back in the afternoon was getting close to leaking. Laying down, I pinned on a heavy 5’ terry towelling square in a kite fold and pulled over it some Gary plastic pants. This is one of my serious night nappies: it DOES make my bum look big and I DO waddle but it will hold a lot of pee and as a side-sleeper, I don't need to think about when and where I 'go'. Clean and dry, I went back downstairs to finish my wine and watch the end of the movie.

After another half hour or so, the combination of alcohol and the antihistamine I’d taken earlier (for allergies) was threatening to see me asleep in the chair so I decided to call it a day. Realising that I’d probably had way too much merlot already, I sculled a couple of big glasses of water to avoid dehydration and waddled off to bed. I’d been dribbling a little here and there in my nappies after my last change but was little more than damp in the front when I finally pulled up the covers.

I fell asleep near instantly.

Early the next morning I woke up. My crotch was warm and comfortable but as I gradually arose into awareness, I was confused by my pyjama pants sticking coolly and wetly to my thighs complementing the cool, damp sensation at my lower back above the seam of my plastic pants.

It seemed that I’d completely flooded my nappy and obliviously carried on to wet my pyjamas and the bed around me. My night nappy was completely drenched and basically fell off me when I stood up.

As I pondered when and how I’d done this – fragments of dreams came pouring back. I was dreaming all sorts of rubbish scenarios – out with friends, walking in a field, laying in a hammock but in each one, I urgently needed to pee but somehow knew that I was in nappies and it was ok to do so. I recalled flashes of vivid ‘wetting my pants’ sensation.

It seems that I’d dozed through who knows how many urinations – half aware of what was going but aware that it was 'ok'. This awareness however was not enough for me to keep track of how much or how many times I’d peed and therefore at some point, I’d started wetting my bed but failed to notice this. If I’d been in any way fully aware, I’d have stopped straight away as I didn’t really want to spend the next morning washing the sheets and underblanket (the mattress was protected).

They were my ‘wet dreams’ just last week…
    Last edited by oznl; November 5, 2013, 02:41 PM.

Comment

A few years ago I too experienced the “it’s ok I’m wearing” dream. In my case I wasn't wearing and woke when I sensed wetness going down my legs. Thankfully I was sleeping at home in a protected bed so the accident wasn't a big deal. And most importantly, the dream confirmed diapers trigger my sleep wetting.

Comment

Originally posted by J_R
        It appears to be drawn by someone who has actually experienced sleep wetting, and the air quasi-realism that always seems to accompany wetting dreams. As I'm sure we all have....
        I haven't. ALL of my bedwetting as been while awake and intentional. I've never really understood why you would want it any other way, if you're asleep, you miss the part that feels so nice. BUT, if I could have the right erotic dream while bedwetting, that might be fun. Maybe I'll dream that I'm cuming, and wake up to find that I was actually peeing.

Comment

Working...
        X