daytime problems as a result of deliberate bedwetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daytime problems as a result of deliberate bedwetting

hi folks, i'm new on this board, so let me shortly introduce myself: i'm a 39 y/o, male and my disaper fetish developed in my early teens before puberty (as i guess did with most of you).

as nearly as long as i'm into this fetish i'm obsessed about becoming a bedwetter voluntarily (i mean not only wet the bed deliberately but genuine sleep wetting beyond control/decision), as i take it, a number of users here took this road.

since in a number of "manuals" on how to become a regular bedwetter it is mentioned that going this road will inlude the occurance of daytime accidents as well, if not complete incontinence with need to be diapered 24/7/365, i just wonder how much of you who are into this lifestyle experience such problems and if, how intensely (wether you just have a increased frequency to go potty or you really need to be diapered all the time with no realising your wetting anymore), also after how much time after bedwetting had been achieved
    daytime accidents had started as well how long it took after this till it became uncontrolable

@hewholovestobewet: you posted in another forum about daytime accidents in sep. 2011, how did this develope, became worse ?

i don't think this complete incontince thing will keep me from becoming a bedwetter but am just curious about your experiences...

p.s. please excuse my lousy english, it's not my mother language

alex74 – I’m sure Hewholovestobewet will comment when he sees your message. In the meantime I’ll share my experience.

Like you’re contemplating, I regressed back to sleep wetting many years ago. At the time I devised my own method, but it is very similar to the techniques you see. Now, some thirty years later, when I consume extra fluid and wear a diaper I more often than not wet in my sleep.

Many warn that regression results in wetting every night. That hasn’t been the case for me. Although I have unplanned accidents, in general I don’t wet in my sleep unless I want to. However, after a couple bad experiences, I now take precautions when sleeping away from home. So there is a bit of a downside for me when traveling.

As for daytime, there’s no doubt my control is not what it once was. I have to go more frequently and the urge is often sudden and intense. However, I attribute the changes more to aging than bed-wetting.

Bottom line, returning to regular bed-wetting is one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself. I can’t imagine life without it.

Good luck, and your English is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
      alex74 – I’m sure Hewholovestobewet will comment when he sees your message. In the meantime I’ll share my experience.

Like you’re contemplating, I regressed back to sleep wetting many years ago. At the time I devised my own method, but it is very similar to the techniques you see. Now, some thirty years later, when I consume extra fluid and wear a diaper I more often than not wet in my sleep.

Many warn that regression results in wetting every night. That hasn’t been the case for me. Although I have unplanned accidents, in general I don’t wet in my sleep unless I want to. However, after a couple bad experiences, I now take precautions when sleeping away from home. So there is a bit of a downside for me when traveling.

As for daytime, there’s no doubt my control is not what it once was. I have to go more frequently and the urge is often sudden and intense. However, I attribute the changes more to aging than bed-wetting.

Bottom line, returning to regular bed-wetting is one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself. I can’t imagine life without it.

Good luck, and your English is fine.
      My bedwetting has definitely weakend my daytime control to the point where I now wear incontinence pants during the day to save embarrasing wet patches in my trousers. This doesn't worry me at all. I wouldn't trade my bedwetting for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by alex74
        hi folks, i'm new on this board, so let me shortly introduce myself: i'm a 39 y/o, male and my disaper fetish developed in my early teens before puberty (as i guess did with most of you).

as nearly as long as i'm into this fetish i'm obsessed about becoming a bedwetter voluntarily (i mean not only wet the bed deliberately but genuine sleep wetting beyond control/decision), as i take it, a number of users here took this road.

since in a number of "manuals" on how to become a regular bedwetter it is mentioned that going this road will inlude the occurance of daytime accidents as well, if not complete incontinence with need to be diapered 24/7/365, i just wonder how much of you who are into this lifestyle experience such problems and if, how intensely (wether you just have a increased frequency to go potty or you really need to be diapered all the time with no realising your wetting anymore), also after how much time after bedwetting had been achieved
        daytime accidents had started as well how long it took after this till it became uncontrolable

@hewholovestobewet: you posted in another forum about daytime accidents in sep. 2011, how did this develope, became worse ?

i don't think this complete incontince thing will keep me from becoming a bedwetter but am just curious about your experiences...

p.s. please excuse my lousy english, it's not my mother language
        Nothing wrong with your English. I wish you all the luch and hope you succesfully regress back to true bedwetting. For me it is the best thing ever and I wouldn't wish to be dry at night again. True I have lost a lot of may daytime control but incontinence pants take care of that and I enjoy the whole incontinent, enuretic experience.

Comment

Thank you WBxx and Hewholovestobewet for sharing you experiences, I appreciate that, being my very first thread in a forum after having the internet for some 13 years I started to worry it would end up with no response at all but apparently I lacked some patience

Considering the different developments in the process of regression you two went trough it becomes clear that one cannot securely tell in advance how this will turn out to be before entering into oneself, so it might involve some unsceduled developments to go down this path but as mentioned I desire this so long, so I will start one more attempt and will see what happens, I'll report on progression, ähh, regression if any happens

Thank you again and any advice is welcome

Wishing you a wet night

Comment

Thank you WBxx and Hewholovestobewet for sharing you experiences, I appreciate that, being my very first thread in a forum after having the internet for some 13 years I started to worry it would end up with no response at all but apparently I lacked some patience

Considering the different developments in the process of regression you two went trough it becomes clear that one cannot securely tell in advance how this will turn out to be before entering into oneself, so it might involve some unsceduled developments to go down this path but as mentioned I desire this so long, so I will start one more attempt and will see what happens, I'll report on progression, ähh, regression if any happens

Thank you again and any advice is welcome

Wishing you a wet night
            Don't give up on your quest to be a true bedwetter. It won't happen over night but stay comitted and enjoy the journey. I know I did. Some basic tips that will really help. The most important one is once you have decided that you really want to be a true bedwetter then from now on ALWAYS think of your self as one. This should be your bench mark and from now on live accordingly. Try and wet deliberately each and every night without exception. Remember a true bedwetter has no choice in the matter. You should live your life around your bedwetting not fit your bedwetting in to your current life. Make the nescesary changes and stick to them. You will succed if you really want this. That first morning when you wake having wet in your sleep with no recollection of it whatsoever will make it all worthwhile.
            I am always happy to offer advice to anyone wanting to regress.

Comment

yes, considering and accepting oneself as a bedwetter as well as repeatedly deliberate bedwetting will surly do the trick. What I've learned so far is that it is all mental, overcoming all those mental blockades that keep one from wetting easy and with no worries. One of these blockades I struggled with for a long time was to let go regardless the position I'm in.

Being a side sleeper it is needles to say that regardless of the protection (I wear Tena Maxi with two boosters and additional plastic pants) wetting in this position will cause leaking. In order to become ok with this happening of course adequate bed protection should be in place, so I do not only have a good mattress protector but also my feather bed as well as my pillows are plastic covered accordingly (with regular duvet cover above as I cannot stand my skin to be exposed to the plastic covers).

Last week I awakened whilst I was peeing laying on my side, so two major goals were reached: already wetting whilst awaking as well as doing it on my side which previously caused me to change into another position which beyond doubt is poison in the process of regressing.

Even I'm well aware that this famous first night will take some time I tend to believe it will be rather sooner than later if I keep to deliberate bedwetting consequently, but exactly here's my problem, the final blockade to just let it happen, thus the anxiety of it becoming permanent once achieved. You can read different things about it, there are those who say that very likely one will remain a lifelong bedwetter after regression took place as well as those who say nightime continence can be relearned, even being harder then regression.

Generally I tend to believe one could go back but due to lack of experience I surely don't know for sure, so if any is around who either succesfully regained night control, repectively someone who tried but failed I would pretty much appreciate if you could share your experiences.

Thank you

Comment

Congratulations on partially peeing in your sleep. That’s got to be encouraging.

As for leaks, in my experience one can minimize if not totally eliminate them with cloth diapers and of course plastic pants. I sleep in three flat cloth diapers folded so the bulk is at my front and sides. With this arrangement, even when I wet heavily (multiple times?) my bed and pajamas are at worst a bit damp in the morning. And if leaking were to become an issue I’d simply add another diaper.

Not sure how to say this, but it seems if one truly wants to become a bed wetter there is no thought of ever being dry again. That was certainly the case for me. Although I still have considerable control over sleep wetting, if I was to never have another dry night that would be fine. In some ways I’d welcome total loss of control (night, not day).

A tip, if consuming extra fluid before bed to promote wetting, try to adjust the volume and timing so that you have to pee early in the night, like an hour or so after falling asleep. My experience as well as research suggests one is most likely to sleep through the urge early in the night when sleep is the deepest.

Again, congratulations on the progress, hope you achieve your goal.

Comment

thank's WBxx for your congrats, yes, on the one hand this happening is kind of encouraging, on the other hand there's this final blockade I mentioned, I am with you saying that someone who wish this on him should want this really to be happening all the timt but what I learned from you and hewholovestobewet as well as from others in the matter is that everyone is different as to wether being in a adorable situation like you only doing it upon decision (even you cannot trust your self 100 % and the limitations going along with when sleeping elsewhere than home) or start to experience daytime problems to total loss of controll, that's just an aspect one should keep in mind when making such o decision.

Wanting this is (at least for me) something sexual related and people are known to do the most crazy things if their brain is in sexual mode but this could turn out to be harmful in the long run (consider people who fantasize about becoming slaughtered), also there are the social aspects, as I get it you and whewholovestobewet are single and that does apply to me too and also at the moment I am happy this way I am sure that growing old being single is not what I want to and facing that being a bedwetter is a no go for some potential couple the decision on permanently becoming one should be really taken seriously according to my oppinion.

And I also agree with you about cloth diapers, I already took this option into consideration and need yet to find the product that fits best for me. What I know in advance is that generally disposable ones are more appealing to us who are into this fetish but I am open to at least give it a try, being more bulky than disposables is an argument as I guess

Comment

I've never had any day time accidents as a result of bed wetting. I will often wet during the day on purpose if I'm in the mood (and never in public). I have, however, had a couple of genuine bed wetting accidents. When I wet the bed on purpose, I will always lay on my side so as not to wet the duvet. The bed is protected and sheets are easy to clean, the duvet is not so. When I wet accidentally, I make no such efforts and so everything gets wet.

My personnel opinion is that, since I wet so often on purpose, and I subconsciously know that it is no big deal to change the sheets or simply hang them out to dry, then my sleeping self is somehow aware of those facts and will allow me to wet in my sleep. Having said that, my accidental wettings are quite rare (maybe 6-10 times per year) and will normally happen after a prolonged bout of deliberate wettings.

Alex, when you say you are worried about sleeping away from home, are you talking about hotels or friends/relatives houses. If hotels, then I wouldn't worry, a lot of people on this forum (myself included) have wet hotel beds and never had any problems (although, you may want to ask before you book if they can provide protection). If it's friends or relatives, then stopping deliberate wetting will prevent accidents for me (everyone is different of course), so what I do is not wet for about a week or so before and I'm ok.

Comment

I decided to become a bedwetter again about 2 years ago. I've written another post a few more down the board. I've never had any daytime issues as a result.

It took about a year for me wearing diapers to bed every day to start having real accidents. I agree that a big part of it was that I needed to feel really secure about not leaking (I'm married and my wife isen't into waking up wet) and hence be truely open to wetting without reservation. It was when I switched from disposables to cloth that that happened.

I also recommend trying to fall asleep with your bladder relaxed. If you are not yet full to the point of feeling the urge it should be easy. I find that I sub conciously clench, and I need to actively think about relaxing fully as I fall asleep. I don't know if it really makes a difference, but it seems a good theory.

It does make it hard to travel. I wet through a disposable and soaked my car seat on a road trip last year when I fell asleep. Not so fun.

Comment

thank's WBxx for your congrats, yes, on the one hand this happening is kind of encouraging, on the other hand there's this final blockade I mentioned, I am with you saying that someone who wish this on him should want this really to be happening all the timt but what I learned from you and hewholovestobewet as well as from others in the matter is that everyone is different as to wether being in a adorable situation like you only doing it upon decision (even you cannot trust your self 100 % and the limitations going along with when sleeping elsewhere than home) or start to experience daytime problems to total loss of controll, that's just an aspect one should keep in mind when making such o decision.

Wanting this is (at least for me) something sexual related and people are known to do the most crazy things if their brain is in sexual mode but this could turn out to be harmful in the long run (consider people who fantasize about becoming slaughtered), also there are the social aspects, as I get it you and whewholovestobewet are single and that does apply to me too and also at the moment I am happy this way I am sure that growing old being single is not what I want to and facing that being a bedwetter is a no go for some potential couple the decision on permanently becoming one should be really taken seriously according to my oppinion.

And I also agree with you about cloth diapers, I already took this option into consideration and need yet to find the product that fits best for me. What I know in advance is that generally disposable ones are more appealing to us who are into this fetish but I am open to at least give it a try, being more bulky than disposables is an argument as I guess
                        Congratulations on your first partial sleep wetting.You have almost reached the point of no return. Now you must think long and hard about what you are undertaking. Bedwetting should be considered as a permanent step. When I finally gave in to my bedwetting and decided to regress fully I had already made a cocious decision not to be dry at night again what ever the consequences. If you have any doubts do not go any further. Enjoy your wetting as it is and keep some level of control True you may be able to regain control at a later date but and it is a big but you may not or you may only regain partial control. I realise I am single but still hope one day I will meat someone that can accept me as I am. One thing I do know is if being a bedwetter is something you are meant to be as I certainly am then if you deny it and fight it then you will never be truly happy. I have never been so happy and contented with my life since allowing my self to be the bedwetter I was meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
                          Congratulations on partially peeing in your sleep. That’s got to be encouraging.

As for leaks, in my experience one can minimize if not totally eliminate them with cloth diapers and of course plastic pants. I sleep in three flat cloth diapers folded so the bulk is at my front and sides. With this arrangement, even when I wet heavily (multiple times?) my bed and pajamas are at worst a bit damp in the morning. And if leaking were to become an issue I’d simply add another diaper.

Not sure how to say this, but it seems if one truly wants to become a bed wetter there is no thought of ever being dry again. That was certainly the case for me. Although I still have considerable control over sleep wetting, if I was to never have another dry night that would be fine. In some ways I’d welcome total loss of control (night, not day).

A tip, if consuming extra fluid before bed to promote wetting, try to adjust the volume and timing so that you have to pee early in the night, like an hour or so after falling asleep. My experience as well as research suggests one is most likely to sleep through the urge early in the night when sleep is the deepest.

Again, congratulations on the progress, hope you achieve your goal.
                          I missed to respond on your tip with extra fluids, sorry, will make this up for.

In this regards I have to confess that I got somewhat of a drinking habbit, means in the evening a couple of hours before going to bed, I have some beers for relaxing purposes as well to easier fall asleep once in bed, so no doubt, the urge will arise in my deep sleeping phase, downside is, even I am not totally drunken, I can hardly remeber the next morning that I went to the toilette during the night, I just know because no way I could hold untill morning (and this drinking habbit did not ever result in an bedwetting accident for me as it does for others, altough I believe more alcohol must have been involved when it happens for those others), what's the downside about is that if I wear protection and intend to deliberate wet bed, I also don't remember in the morning if wetting was deliberate or an true accident, so maybe I already had the first sleep wetting but just can't tell it...

Comment

Originally posted by spsh
                            I've never had any day time accidents as a result of bed wetting. I will often wet during the day on purpose if I'm in the mood (and never in public). I have, however, had a couple of genuine bed wetting accidents. When I wet the bed on purpose, I will always lay on my side so as not to wet the duvet. The bed is protected and sheets are easy to clean, the duvet is not so. When I wet accidentally, I make no such efforts and so everything gets wet.

My personnel opinion is that, since I wet so often on purpose, and I subconsciously know that it is no big deal to change the sheets or simply hang them out to dry, then my sleeping self is somehow aware of those facts and will allow me to wet in my sleep. Having said that, my accidental wettings are quite rare (maybe 6-10 times per year) and will normally happen after a prolonged bout of deliberate wettings.

Alex, when you say you are worried about sleeping away from home, are you talking about hotels or friends/relatives houses. If hotels, then I wouldn't worry, a lot of people on this forum (myself included) have wet hotel beds and never had any problems (although, you may want to ask before you book if they can provide protection). If it's friends or relatives, then stopping deliberate wetting will prevent accidents for me (everyone is different of course), so what I do is not wet for about a week or so before and I'm ok.

I think I named my thread wrong, correctly it should be rather "Daytime Proplems as a Result of Bedwetting Regression" instead. As I take it, you on and off delibrately wet bed followed by true unplanned accidents the. What I learned so far from research, at this stage loss of daytime control is unlikely to happen but could be an issue once those accidents became a nightly occurance rather, in this regards, letting this become I nightly occurance is not an option for you as I take, right ?

As for daytime wetting I also do this and it's also mood related but for me it is very welcome if this urge arises whilst in public, it's simply unbeatable fun to whet myself in a crowd of people with no one realising it happens, just my dirty wet little secret

Regarding your duvet, as mentioned in an earlier post, there are covers made of PVC, Vinyl and even Latex (expensive) for duvets as well as for pillows available, this should remove any worries about ruining your duvet or pillow if after a couple of deliberate wetting an accident follows, maybe it will even cause cause the accident to even happening sooner since you are more relaxed in a bed all waterproof.

Regarding worries about sleeping away from home I do not yet face any since I did not regress to bedwetting yet, if this should ever be the case, hotel bedwetting would surely be the smallest problem, no question I would ask wether protection is available with all the humilation that brings

Comment

Originally posted by floda
                              I decided to become a bedwetter again about 2 years ago. I've written another post a few more down the board. I've never had any daytime issues as a result.

It took about a year for me wearing diapers to bed every day to start having real accidents. I agree that a big part of it was that I needed to feel really secure about not leaking (I'm married and my wife isen't into waking up wet) and hence be truely open to wetting without reservation. It was when I switched from disposables to cloth that that happened.

I also recommend trying to fall asleep with your bladder relaxed. If you are not yet full to the point of feeling the urge it should be easy. I find that I sub conciously clench, and I need to actively think about relaxing fully as I fall asleep. I don't know if it really makes a difference, but it seems a good theory.

It does make it hard to travel. I wet through a disposable and soaked my car seat on a road trip last year when I fell asleep. Not so fun.
                              Thank's for sharing and also for your thread on becoming a bedwetter which is quite useful for wannabees like me who are yet to cross the Rubicon.

Good to hear you are not having daytime problems but what I learned from all the experiences shared with me, different persons are different so at least it is something possibly could happen and the only way to find out is to simply proceed in the process.

Great your wife does at least tolerate but knowing about your desires I would expect she could be doubtful your "condition" to be all medical.

As for travelling I am sure everyone making concious the decision to regress will have this loss of personal freedom that go along with have taken into consideration in advance, guess that's simply the price to pay. And those incidents with unintended falling asleep or have a short nap with according results prove how serious the loss of control whilst asleep actually is

Comment

Working...
                              X