Daring hotel bed wetting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daring hotel bed wetting

I booked a hotel room recently for one night, and as usual, I was planning on wetting the bed. However, before I got there, I checked the T&Cs and noticed they had charges for damaging hotel property including the cost for bed wetting. Dam. No fun for me When I got to the room, I checked the mattress and as expected, no obvious stains However, it was quite 'patterny' and I know from previous hotel stays, these don't always show a stain when dry so I decided to risk it

It was the middle of the afternoon so my pee shouldn't have been too yellow, I tested it on the white tiles in the bathroom and sure enough, it was clear. I climbed into bed and wet, I didn't empty, but the sheets and mattress were still plenty wet if not soaked. I also dribbled around the room, on the carpet and padded seat, but didn't soak anything. I went to bed a few hours later and although it was still damp, there was nothing visible.

The next morning, the bed was dry an there was no evidence I had wet it at all. Perfect. Obviously, as usual first thing, I needed to pee. I couldn't wet the bed, but I didn't want to use the toilet either. I used one of the nice clean, fluffy white towels as a diaper and flooded it. This time my pee was very yellow, but I figured no one cares about wet towels so I left it in a sodden mess in the bath.

This was a few weeks ago and they haven't added any charges to my credit card yet. I think Ive gotten away with it.

You really need to look at your life long and hard. Why the hell do you think it ok to ruin other people's property just so that you can have fun. I quite enjoy bedwetting - including in hotels, but always make sure that the bed is properly protected before doing it. Disgusting individual.

Comment

Working...
    X