about to be charged for bed pee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about to be charged for bed pee

I usually don't intentionally pee the bed with out knowing if the bee is protected when I stay in a hotel. Well last night was my first one at this particular place and I peed the bed. This afternoon I was called by the front desk and was asked if I had wet the bed. I was greatly embarrassed but not as much as the person calling me. I was informed that I may be charged for the accident. I do wet on occasion due to sleep apnea, which has caused unintentional harm in the past. This is the first time that any hotel staff has contacted me about it. When I am home its not a big thing. My wife knows that it is not my fault. I hope that the hotel will see fit not to charge me. I looked at the stain this after noon and found another one on the mattress. If they want to charge me I will point this out.
    Does any one have any suggestions as to how I should precede if I get charged with cleaning costs? Let me know please.

Umm... pay the costs and bring protection the next time you go to a hotel. A $1 diaper could have saved you the hundred bucks or so they are going to charge you.

Comment

I agree with that. I usually do have diapers on hand if I plan to wet, but in this case I did not plan on wetting the bed. As of this post I have not been charged for the accident. When I was contacted in the first place I think the manager was more immersed than I was. I hope that me explanation will be enough to not be charged. I did not intend to wake up wet.

Comment

Originally posted by wetdemensions
        I agree with that. I usually do have diapers on hand if I plan to wet, but in this case I did not plan on wetting the bed. As of this post I have not been charged for the accident. When I was contacted in the first place I think the manager was more immersed than I was. I hope that me explanation will be enough to not be charged. I did not intend to wake up wet.
        I have wet the bed at a hotel a couple of times and nothing was ever said. I have also discovered stained matterases from previous wettings. I have heard of people being charged though. Last time I accidently wet the bed at a motel the maid just remade the bed with a clean sheet over the still damp matteras. I only found out as I got in and the wetness soaked through. I couldn't very well complain.

Comment

What hotel was it? I have never had a hotel mention it to me before.

Comment

bedwetting charge

I was charged for wetting the bed at a hotel

Comment

Originally posted by bedwettersteve
              I was charged for wetting the bed at a hotel
              How much did they charge you?

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo
                What hotel was it? I have never had a hotel mention it to me before.
                The Mountainside Inn Williams AZ

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
                  The Mountainside Inn Williams AZ
                  Cool, did they charge you? Or discuss it with you? If so, how much did they charge?

I have never had an additional charge for wetting a hotel bed, but love the idea of the embarrassment I'd go through if they had to contact me about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo
                    Cool, did they charge you? Or discuss it with you? If so, how much did they charge?

I have never had an additional charge for wetting a hotel bed, but love the idea of the embarrassment I'd go through if they had to contact me about it.
                    Nothing was said. Judging by the state of the mattresses it happens often.

Comment

Working...
                    X