Bedweting and incontinence in prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedweting and incontinence in prison

I don't think this has been discussed before but I have often wondered if someone like me who is still compartively young but almost totally incontinent and has to wear nappies at night and pads by day. How would they be treat in prison. Would their incontinence needs be met. Would they have access to regular clean sheets etc
    I have no intention of ending up in jail but am curious as to how I would be treated.

They have diapers in prisons just like in hospitals... urinary IC isn't as much an issue among the prison population, but fecal IC is as a result of forceful sodomy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFoxtrot
      They have diapers in prisons just like in hospitals... urinary IC isn't as much an issue among the prison population, but fecal IC is as a result of forceful sodomy.
      I've now done a bit of searching on the net and find that in UK prisons bedwetting and incontinence is quite common place. One inmate regularly shared a cell with someone who was incontinent.. Also with a much older population in our prison system incontinence and bedwetting is inevitable.

Comment

Anyone who either wets the bed or is incontinent actually experienced prison ?

Comment

Working...
        X