Why do you wet the bed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you wet the bed?

I't has probably been asked before but it should get an interesting thread going.
    I'll start by trying to explain why I wet the bed.
    For me it is an emotional need a form of security. As a kid my bed was always damp and smelly and often soaking wet. My room always smelled of urine but somehow it always felt safe and familiar. I could have grown out of my bedwetting easily during my teens if I had wanted to because by then I woke when I needed to pee most of the time but usually just wet on purpose.
    I have always genuinely slept better when wet. It relaxes me and relieves stress so much. Throught my adult life I have fought with my concience about my bedwetting so often and tried to stay dry which only made me miserable so in the end I gave in and said to hell with it. I set about becoming a true nightly bedwetter again which for me wasn't difficult. I guess if you are meant to be a bedwetter it won't be for anyone. I have never regretted my decision even though I have soaking nappies or a wet bed every morning.
    How about you?
    Do you wet deliberately or in your sleep ?
    Have you always been a bedwetter ?
    If you have become one why ?
    Tell us about your bedwetteing.

tom in albany ny

I have wet the bed plus for over 30 yrs

I use diapers 24/7

I have a medical problem and just deal with it.

But, some times I wake up wet and hard,so....

I just cum in my wet diaper as I sometime find it very

sexy I have also played w/another male into diapers

and find that hot too Guess Im a BI male

Its very hard to find someone into this,so mostly solo

I have NO problems with family and some friends as they all

understand I need to be in diapers

Thank god that my diapers are free as I use more than 100 a month

Some people are just diaper lovers (ok) and some are like me

a need and diaper sex

Comment

only a few years for me

I am not a life-long wetter like many of you. I had a wetting accident about six years ago, that (according to my husband) nearly destroyed an expensive mattress. He immediately (after it was dried out) put a heavy plastic sheet on the bed, so I took advantage of the situation, and found that occasionally, I could pee and not effect the mattress. Later, we went to a waterproof mattress cover, and then we added additional protection on my side of the bed. It provided relative freedom to wet when the occasion struck, or was desirable.

Sometimes, I have to let myself get tanked up, when I applied a scientific approach to it, to allow myself to pee all night long. Do I pee in my sleep? Dunno; after the first two major gushers, I am too wet to tell that I have added more while sleeping.

Comment

Why do you wet the bed?
        For me waking up wet with no memory is a trip back in time. There was no escape, I lay in bed waiting. All too soon the door opens, the question. To this day I hear and feel her rage. Scolding, pleading, diapers - mom's reaction was counterproductive. A part of me enjoyed the shame. Nothing has changed.

Now when it happens a glow follows me the entire day. Unreasonable demands at work, traffic, nothing bothers me. I have a secret, I wet the bed last night, I’m special!

Pretty much, in one form or another. As a child I wet most nights till about nine years old. Later, to fill the void in my teens, I turned to secret bed wetting. That is, when home alone I wet and cleaned up before anyone returned. And lastly, inspired by beer induced nocturnal accidents in my late teens, I regressed to regular sleep wetting.

Can’t imagine life without it. I’m a bed wetter and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
          Why do you wet the bed?
          For me waking up wet with no memory is a trip back in time. There was no escape, I lay in bed waiting. All too soon the door opens, the question. To this day I hear and feel her rage. Scolding, pleading, diapers - mom's reaction was counterproductive. A part of me enjoyed the shame. Nothing has changed.

Now when it happens a glow follows me the entire day. Unreasonable demands at work, traffic, nothing bothers me. I have a secret, I wet the bed last night, I’m special!

Pretty much, in one form or another. As a child I wet most nights till about nine years old. Later, to fill the void in my teens, I turned to secret bed wetting. That is, when home alone I wet and cleaned up before anyone returned. And lastly, inspired by beer induced nocturnal accidents in my late teens, I regressed to regular sleep wetting.

Can’t imagine life without it. I’m a bed wetter and proud of it.
          So like me, when I wet the bed I wake up happy and like you nothing worries me that day. Too much beer means a soaking bed in the morning and no I couldn't imagine not being a bedwetter either.

Comment

Originally posted by bedwettinggirl
            I am not a life-long wetter like many of you. I had a wetting accident about six years ago, that (according to my husband) nearly destroyed an expensive mattress. He immediately (after it was dried out) put a heavy plastic sheet on the bed, so I took advantage of the situation, and found that occasionally, I could pee and not effect the mattress. Later, we went to a waterproof mattress cover, and then we added additional protection on my side of the bed. It provided relative freedom to wet when the occasion struck, or was desirable.

Sometimes, I have to let myself get tanked up, when I applied a scientific approach to it, to allow myself to pee all night long. Do I pee in my sleep? Dunno; after the first two major gushers, I am too wet to tell that I have added more while sleeping.
            How does your husband feel about sleeping next to you when you wet the bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
              So like me, when I wet the bed I wake up happy and like you nothing worries me that day. Too much beer means a soaking bed in the morning and no I couldn't imagine not being a bedwetter either.
              Agree, our interests are similar. However –

Although I identify with your comments on security, for me the security comes more from sleeping in diapers than wetting per se. Rather than security/safety, my bed wetting compulsion is more a drive to relive childhood humiliation/shame. And these feelings are very sexual for me. Not sure that’s the case for you.

Comment

Whenever I wet the bed its on purpose. Usually due to being lazy or just not wanting to get up and go to the bathroom (even tho just outside my bedroom door is the doorway to the bathroom), but also sometimes I just feel like making a puddle of pee on/in my bedsheets.

Comment

He Barely Tolerates my accidents

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
                  How does your husband feel about sleeping next to you when you wet the bed?
                  From the time of that first one, he has wondered why I wet. I dont try to give him an answer. Today, he barely tolerates my accidents, but I still have them. We have somewhat perfected the mattress protection, so that he doesn't get wet, even when I tank up, and saturate things. Often, he doesn't even know it happened - When I just gather things, and put them in the wash, that's when he knows.

Comment

Working...
                  X