Ever been told you smell of pee.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever been told you smell of pee.

Has anyone ever told you that you smell of pee. When I was growing up I was always the fat smelly kid who wet his bed. Truth was I probably stank of pee all the time as I slept soaking in it every night and only got a bath on a Saturday night in front of the firein our tin bath with the rest of the family.

That’s a good question. Not as late as you, but growing up I too wet the bed most nights. Strangely, during those years I don’t recall every bathing in the morning. The fact that mom believed in night diapers certainly made smell less of issue for me, but still. Yet I don’t remember every worrying about smelling like pee or anyone mentioning it. For that matter, far as I know my friends didn’t even know I wet the bed.

Comment

I was, but only by my dad. I always felt he was very disappointed in me and my bedwetting. I think it made him see me as a less "manly" son, even as a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo
        I was, but only by my dad. I always felt he was very disappointed in me and my bedwetting. I think it made him see me as a less "manly" son, even as a child.
        My Dad was always disgusted by my bedwetting. Eventually it was just accepted in our family I wet the bed and probably always would. It turned out like me my mother wet her bed right through her teens.

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
          That’s a good question. Not as late as you, but growing up I too wet the bed most nights. Strangely, during those years I don’t recall every bathing in the morning. The fact that mom believed in night diapers certainly made smell less of issue for me, but still. Yet I don’t remember every worrying about smelling like pee or anyone mentioning it. For that matter, far as I know my friends didn’t even know I wet the bed.
          It was no secret I wet the bed.

Comment

only by family. My mom made me take a shower every morning before school, whether I wet the bed or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Floater
              only by family. My mom made me take a shower every morning before school, whether I wet the bed or not.
              If I wanted a show I had to stand out in the rain. I never saw a real bathroom until I was about 10 or 11. We only had cold running water down stairs an outside toilet and no electricity upstairs.

Comment

Working...
              X