Delibrate wetting training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delibrate wetting training

Hello all a new member on the forums who loves wet leggings, but anyway to business.

I was wondering how do you train yourself to mess the bed? Ive been to a few bed wetting parties (my friends do this to old mattresses as a send off)

My friends are all bedwetters themselves, but I am not. I would love to learn how

Ive tried to drink till im full sleep wake pee a lot how ever when I wake my body is empty I haven't peed it's blocked up I feel nothing so I go back and wake with a hurtful bladder and just use the john.

Originally posted by leggingswetter
    Hello all a new member on the forums who loves wet leggings, but anyway to business.

I was wondering how do you train yourself to mess the bed? Ive been to a few bed wetting parties (my friends do this to old mattresses as a send off)

My friends are all bedwetters themselves, but I am not. I would love to learn how

Ive tried to drink till im full sleep wake pee a lot how ever when I wake my body is empty I haven't peed it's blocked up I feel nothing so I go back and wake with a hurtful bladder and just use the john.
    You need to relax and just let it flow. Being a bedwetter is all about comitment. The more you do it the easier it becomes.

Comment

I want to meet you and your friends! You all sound like my kind of people!

Comment

Working...
      X