Where have all the bedwetters gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have all the bedwetters gone?

Since the forum format changed the bedwetting board has always been much less patronised but it seems completely dead now. Where do all you bedwetters go to chat now?

Yeah, I'd like to know what happened cos this area is my personal favorite and I don't know where to go anymore for it.

Comment

Originally posted by times6like9these
      Yeah, I'd like to know what happened cos this area is my personal favorite and I don't know where to go anymore for it.
      Experience project was good for a while but now has to much censorship. there are other sites but this used to be the place for all bedwetters either true ones or deliberate ones to chat. If anyone can shed light on the best place please let us know. Or better still bring your bedwetting chat back here.

Comment

Originally posted by times6like9these
        why not "GO" in your bed? never misses the opportunity to soak my bed whenever i want to

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
          Experience project was good for a while but now has to much censorship. there are other sites but this used to be the place for all bedwetters either true ones or deliberate ones to chat. If anyone can shed light on the best place please let us know. Or better still bring your bedwetting chat back here.

Yeah man, I'm following you or whatever they call it on EP, haha. And you're right. it's too censored.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
            Since the forum format changed the bedwetting board has always been much less patronised but it seems completely dead now. Where do all you bedwetters go to chat now?
            Hi, WBxx checking in. Confirming my qualifications, I woke up wet this morning with no memory of peeing during the night. I’m so ashamed!

Although not a major contributor, I used to check out Experience Project multiple times per day. And I still look in occasionally, but they’re now clearly discouraging folks like us on EP.

Believe it or not, the forum I get the most out of these days is ADISC. There are several bed-wetting connoisseurs active on it. However and it’s a big however, the powers at ADISC have deemed bed-wetting regression to be self-harm and consequently close threads that broach the subject. This puts a major damper on honest discussion of our favorite subject.

I too would like to see this forum revived, but wonder if it’s possible with Wet Set’s emphasis now (understandably) in other aspects of their business. You have any ideas? Perhaps for a period of time several of us could report daily on our wet/dry situation from the previous night? (That’s assuming you still have dry nights?)

Comment

Still here and wetting

I wake up nearly every morning wet I am in my wet pajamas right now.

Comment

Originally posted by soowet69
                I wake up nearly every morning wet I am in my wet pajamas right now.
                Bet your pajamas smell good. Were you asleep when it happened?

Comment

Wet morning

Originally posted by WBxx
                  Hi, WBxx checking in. Confirming my qualifications, I woke up wet this morning with no memory of peeing during the night. I’m so ashamed!

I too would like to see this forum revived, but wonder if it’s possible with Wet Set’s emphasis now (understandably) in other aspects of their business. You have any ideas? Perhaps for a period of time several of us could report daily on our wet/dry situation from the previous night? (That’s assuming you still have dry nights?)
                  I wet this morning (deliberatly - I very rarely have accidents). I'm going to launder the sheets this weekend and never do so until I've wet them a couple of times. I'll probably wet tomorrow morning as well

Comment

Although not a major contributor, I used to check out Experience Project multiple times per day. And I still look in occasionally, but they’re now clearly discouraging folks like us on EP.

Believe it or not, the forum I get the most out of these days is ADISC. There are several bed-wetting connoisseurs active on it. However and it’s a big however, the powers at ADISC have deemed bed-wetting regression to be self-harm and consequently close threads that broach the subject. This puts a major damper on honest discussion of our favorite subject.

Dry nights are a thing of the past for me it is just a case of how wet I am when i wake and whether I add to it.

Comment

Who else woke up wet this morning?

Come on all you bedwetters say hi and let us know if you were wet this morning. Lets get this board buzzing again like it used to be.

Comment

Bedwetting regression self harm. self pleasure more like.

Comment

I agree. Experience Project now sucks. I woke up wet, no memory of the act, pretty much like I do most of the time.

Comment

I have peed my bed every night this year ! Happy New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by Floater
                              I have peed my bed every night this year ! Happy New Year.
                              I haven't had a dry night in months.

Comment

Working...
                              X