More Hotel fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Hotel fun

I've just spent a couple of nights in a hotel and thought I'd share my bed wetting adventures :-)

Before arriving I asked about waterproof mattress protectors and was told that all their beds are protected as a matter of course. I think this is a very sensible policy for a hotel and wish more would follow. A good protector shouldn't make the bed uncomfortable (I sleep with one all the time as a matter of course at home).

Anyway, I turned up and found 2 single beds. I checked one and it did have a waterproof protector as promised. Perfect. I checked the other and it only had a normal protector. I though it a little odd to protect one but not the other . I needed a wee so I got into the protected bed (I'll call it bed A) and wet. I lay there for a while, enjoying the sensation of being warm and wet and knowing I didn't need to worry about changing the sheets or damaging the mattress. After I few minutes I got up and checked the bed. The top sheet was soaked as you'd expect, as was the protector. However, the mattress was also wet! The protection had failed! I've had experience of this in my own bed, but never a hotel. I knew I'd probably wet again so I put a towel directly on the mattress to prevent too much damage.

Anyway, I went out for the day and when I came back the bed was drying nicely. I got back into bed A and wet again. I switched to bed B (no waterproof protection) and went to sleep. I woke in the middle of the night and shuffled over to bed A to wet. When I woke in the morning, I decided I didn't need a dry bed until later tonight, and I wanted to see if the protection on B really wasn't waterproof, so I wet B. I checked the mattress on B when I got up and sure enough it was wet. However, it was nothing compared to A which had a very large and very damp stain on it. I had checked both mattresses before, and B was stained underneath (I guess the maid flipped it over after a previous guest had wetted). A had been clean however and I feel a bit guilty for soaking it knowing the protector was faulty (I can't be sure, but I think the wee had even dripped through on to the underside of the mattress - opps!) .

I left the room or the day and when I got back I checked the sheets and the maid hadn't changed them :-( I always like it when the sheets are changed as it means the maid has definitely known I've wet. Since she didn't change them, I can't be sure she noticed as they were quite dry by the time I got back, although they had a big yellow stain on them, if she wasn't paying attention, she could quite easily miss it. I wet A again and slept in B.

In the morning, I checked A's mattress and it was completely dry. There was no mistaking the yellow stain though (and it was definitely the only stain there). I wet A again and got ready to check out. About an hour later, I checked the mattress on A and it had a new wet spot, but it wasn't very big so I guess there was a bit of luck involved in whether the wee found the hole in the protector. I looked at B's mattress and it was stained but you'd miss it if you weren't looking for it, and it was the same with the sheets. B was also completely dry.

I certainly had fun and am currently waiting to see if the hotel will say anything. I don't think so as they were warned in advance, and most hotels seem to handle wet beds without any fuss.

What fun!

I love stores like this. Please go on!

Comment

Not much more to add

Hi MonkeyPee.

Glad you liked my story. There isn't much to add to it (I didn't get any additional charges for wetting the mattress).

However, I will add a couple of points about hotel bed wetting in general. For me, bed wetting allows me to experience emotions that I don't normally experience, and aren't even 'allowed' to feel as an adult male. Specifically, vulnerability, shame and humiliation. When in my own bed and I wet, I experience all those emotions (as well as the comforting sensation of being warm and wet), however, no one else will ever find out. In a hotel bed, those emotions are experienced 10 fold. I'll feel more vulnerable, more ashamed and more humiliated because the maid will inevitably find out that I've wetted - once the bed is wet, it cannot be undone and whatever happens next is out of my control (and I still have the comforting sensation of being warm and wet ). This is why I love it when the maid changes the sheets, this way, I can be 100% sure she knows what I did and has discretely handled the situation so that I have a clean bed for the following night.

I sometimes struggle with my conscience when I deliberately wet a hotel bed, but I normally email ahead of time and ask for mattress protection (with limited success it has to be said), so I justify it to myself that maid will hopefully not be too fused and accept that sometimes people will wet their bed (for all sorts of reasons) and be prepared to deal with it.

I really like hearing about how other people have wet beds and had someone else deal with it (hotels, hospitals etc.), so please post if you have some.

Comment

Originally posted by spsh
        Hi MonkeyPee.

Glad you liked my story. There isn't much to add to it (I didn't get any additional charges for wetting the mattress).

However, I will add a couple of points about hotel bed wetting in general. For me, bed wetting allows me to experience emotions that I don't normally experience, and aren't even 'allowed' to feel as an adult male. Specifically, vulnerability, shame and humiliation. When in my own bed and I wet, I experience all those emotions (as well as the comforting sensation of being warm and wet), however, no one else will ever find out. In a hotel bed, those emotions are experienced 10 fold. I'll feel more vulnerable, more ashamed and more humiliated because the maid will inevitably find out that I've wetted - once the bed is wet, it cannot be undone and whatever happens next is out of my control (and I still have the comforting sensation of being warm and wet ). This is why I love it when the maid changes the sheets, this way, I can be 100% sure she knows what I did and has discretely handled the situation so that I have a clean bed for the following night.

I sometimes struggle with my conscience when I deliberately wet a hotel bed, but I normally email ahead of time and ask for mattress protection (with limited success it has to be said), so I justify it to myself that maid will hopefully not be too fused and accept that sometimes people will wet their bed (for all sorts of reasons) and be prepared to deal with it.

I really like hearing about how other people have wet beds and had someone else deal with it (hotels, hospitals etc.), so please post if you have some.
        I'vce wet a few hotel beds with no come backs.

Comment

Same hotel

I went back to the same hotel last week and got a room with another 2 single beds. This time, they are both protected. I think 2 single protected beds is my favourite combination. It allows you to wet one bed before you go to sleep, safe in the knowledge that you have a dry bed for sleeping and the puddle cant spread. And come the morning, you still have a pristine bed where you can do your morning wee. And since the beds are protected, you don't need to worry about any charges for ruining a mattress.

And thats exactly what I did. I wet one bed before going to sleep, and slept in the other. In the morning, I wet the bed I had slept in, but later on I needed to pee again so I re-wet the first bed. This time, the mattress protectors weren't faulty and the mattresses were dry.

Comment

Working...
          X