X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook bedwetters

This should be of interest:

https://www.facebook.com/Radiooneleb...2357496786651/

It's an image posted on Facebook about pee dreams - it reads "Don't use the bathroom in your dream... It's a setup." Thousands of comments from people who have first hand experience, lots of cute girls tagging their friends - obviously friends who have wet the bed at one time or another. You don't see people openly talking about wetting the bed like this very often.

I stumbled upon this when one of my (female) friends liked the picture, which served as a nice excuse to talk to her about bed wetting

Originally posted by codebreaker1
    This should be of interest:

https://www.facebook.com/Radiooneleb...2357496786651/

It's an image posted on Facebook about pee dreams - it reads "Don't use the bathroom in your dream... It's a setup." Thousands of comments from people who have first hand experience, lots of cute girls tagging their friends - obviously friends who have wet the bed at one time or another. You don't see people openly talking about wetting the bed like this very often.

I stumbled upon this when one of my (female) friends liked the picture, which served as a nice excuse to talk to her about bed wetting
    Would anyone really go on facebook and talk about bedwetting?

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
      Would anyone really go on facebook and talk about bedwetting?
      Exactly. Some people might. After all, people put all sorts of inane and meaningless on there. However there are certain things I'd like to keep private and not share on a general social media platform. I suspect there others here who feel similarly.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian6970
        Exactly. Some people might. After all, people put all sorts of inane and meaningless on there. However there are certain things I'd like to keep private and not share on a general social media platform. I suspect there others here who feel similarly.
        I'll stick to talking about my bedwetting on sites like these thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X