Visit to my sisters house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit to my sisters house

This past week I went on a road trip to visit my sister for a couple of days had not seen her in a while. I drove the four plus hours to her house in the afternoon and arrived near dinner time. Had a nice dinner and visited in the evening drinking a couple of beers while visiting. My sister said to me jokingly do you remember how hard a time I used to give you when you came down to breakfast in wet pajama's most mornings for breakfast. I certainly did remember those mornings and got red faced thinking if she only knew this was likely to happen again. Up to bed I went and got into my suitcase for my pajamas and diaper just in case oops forgot to put in the diapers. I climbed into bed but set the alarm on my phone to wake me in two hours so I could get up and pee. Off to sleep I went and two hours later I awoke to the alarm but woke up realizing the bed was wet. Oh gosh I was going to catch it come morning but too late now. Back to sleep in my wet pajamas I wokeup and heard my sister in the kitchen making coffee and noticed I was really wet now. Got up and just then my sister opened the door to wake me and there I was standing in pajamas wet from tummy to knees. My sister just started laughing not mad she said pull back the sheets.
    I did just that and wow she still had my old mattress on the bed many overlapping stains and one big new fresh wet one. We went into the kitchen and had morning coffee her in her robe and me in my soaked pajamas. My
    sister said we are going out sight seeing and shopping today I suppise you will end up wet while out in town and embarrass yourself. I certainly hoped not but it does occur sometimes.

Originally posted by soowet69
    This past week I went on a road trip to visit my sister for a couple of days had not seen her in a while. I drove the four plus hours to her house in the afternoon and arrived near dinner time. Had a nice dinner and visited in the evening drinking a couple of beers while visiting. My sister said to me jokingly do you remember how hard a time I used to give you when you came down to breakfast in wet pajama's most mornings for breakfast. I certainly did remember those mornings and got red faced thinking if she only knew this was likely to happen again. Up to bed I went and got into my suitcase for my pajamas and diaper just in case oops forgot to put in the diapers. I climbed into bed but set the alarm on my phone to wake me in two hours so I could get up and pee. Off to sleep I went and two hours later I awoke to the alarm but woke up realizing the bed was wet. Oh gosh I was going to catch it come morning but too late now. Back to sleep in my wet pajamas I wokeup and heard my sister in the kitchen making coffee and noticed I was really wet now. Got up and just then my sister opened the door to wake me and there I was standing in pajamas wet from tummy to knees. My sister just started laughing not mad she said pull back the sheets.
    I did just that and wow she still had my old mattress on the bed many overlapping stains and one big new fresh wet one. We went into the kitchen and had morning coffee her in her robe and me in my soaked pajamas. My
    sister said we are going out sight seeing and shopping today I suppise you will end up wet while out in town and embarrass yourself. I certainly hoped not but it does occur sometimes.
    Yep, for me it began in my teens. After many years without a nocturnal accident, one night after downing a few beers I wet the bed. Sympathetic the first time, which each repeat mom’s frustration grew.

Speaking of sisters, yours gave you a hard time. In a similar vein, I had an older sister that seemingly encouraged my bed-wetting. Let me explain. To combat my “problem” mom strictly limited my fluid intake during the evening. But when sis put me to bed, so long as I promised not to tell, she let me quench my thirst with one or more glasses of water before going to bed. And come morning she was often the first in my room to find out!

Comment

Working...
    X