wettest month on record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wettest month on record

About 3.5 years ago, I started wetting the bed on purpose. It took more than a year before I started actually wetting in my sleep on occasion. This May, much like Oklahoma and Texas, has been my wettest month on record. I wet my bed (without remembering it) over 80% of the nights, and broke my all time streak by waking up wet 9 mornings in a row.

It's taken a long time, but I'm really into it now, where I don't think I could stop (without a lot of retraining) even if I wanted to.

Hi Floda - From my perspective your progress is outstanding. How’s it going with your family, are they supportive? WBxx
    Last edited by WBxx; June 9, 2015, 09:09 AM.

Comment

good job

fantastic keep on waking wet I do 3 or 4 times a week I sleep much better not having to get up to pee

Comment

Originally posted by floda
        About 3.5 years ago, I started wetting the bed on purpose. It took more than a year before I started actually wetting in my sleep on occasion. This May, much like Oklahoma and Texas, has been my wettest month on record. I wet my bed (without remembering it) over 80% of the nights, and broke my all time streak by waking up wet 9 mornings in a row.

It's taken a long time, but I'm really into it now, where I don't think I could stop (without a lot of retraining) even if I wanted to.
        Congratulations on your success at reaching true bedwetting. Keep it up.
        Above all "Stay wet and stay happy"

Comment

Originally posted by WBxx
          Hi Floda - From my perspective your progress is outstanding. How’s it going with your family, are they supportive? WBxx
          No, not really. My wife isn't into watersports or diapers, though she does indulge me on rare occasion. When this started, I was in the midst of a medical crisis. I decided to just do it, and pretend I couldn't help it. That wasn't too far fetched, as I'd had other bedwetting incidents at random on the past, albeit rarely. I just started doing it, and have kept up the charade ever since.

Now it's for real. Most nights I'll wake up in the middle of the night, already wet, then go back to sleep and wake up with a full bladder, and go again before I change.

Comment

Originally posted by floda
            No, not really. My wife isn't into watersports or diapers, though she does indulge me on rare occasion. When this started, I was in the midst of a medical crisis. I decided to just do it, and pretend I couldn't help it. That wasn't too far fetched, as I'd had other bedwetting incidents at random on the past, albeit rarely. I just started doing it, and have kept up the charade ever since.

Now it's for real. Most nights I'll wake up in the middle of the night, already wet, then go back to sleep and wake up with a full bladder, and go again before I change.
            I haven't had a dry night in months it is just a case of how wet I am when I wake.

Comment

Working...
            X