Bedwetting Dreams- put out that fire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedwetting Dreams- put out that fire!

Just curious, the last couple of times I wet the bed, I had memorable dreams associated with it. In one, I was putting out a fire, and last night it was cooling the reactor in Japan. Pretty wild stuff in hindsignt... I thought I might have been awake but looking back I must have been peeing for 15-20 seconds, getting progressively more awake until I realized "I'm peeing my bed" at which point I "throttled down", went to the restroom and finished changed clothes (which were soaked!!!) and went back to sleep, awaking in my other dry bed and to have to clean up the other one.

Anyone have dreams like that when they wet???

bedwetting dreams

I've dreamt I was laying in bed wetting my diaper and woken up to a wet diaper. I have dreams about water sometimes if I'm wet, like wading in a stream or swimming, walking in the rain. Sometimes I have dreams that aren't about anything wetting related but then I feel myself peeing in the dream.

Comment

Obviously I only recall a “wetting” dream when I wake during the episode. And that doesn’t happen very often. Last one I remember was diaper related. In the dream I was in a public setting searching for a place to pee. Then it hit me, don’t need a bathroom, I’m diapered, no one will know. Relax, initial relief turns to something is wrong, feels like wetness is spreading. Wake up, no diaper! I’m putting out the fire in my pajamas and bed!!

Comment

A couple of years ago, I unconciously wet myself at night a couple of times after several consecutive weeks of wearing nappies and/or bedwetting at night. I kept a diary that includes one such incident and the dream that went along with it. Here it is:

I think I wet myself whilst asleep! It was an especially hot night and I was wearing just cloth nappies, plastic pants and a white t-shirt – no pajamas. It was also quite late – near midnight. I was hot and dehydrated and so downed a couple of glasses of water in fairly rapid succession. I wasn’t worried about the consequences of the water as I was in one of my thickest terries. I went to bed slightly damp having only dribbled a couple of tablespoons of dark pee into my pants whilst brushing my teeth. I fell asleep quickly and deeply.

The night was unremarkable until a strange dream episode around 4am (at least, it was 4am when I awoke). I dreamt that I was floating gently in an inflatable ring in a warm swimming pool. Somehow, I knew I was in a nappy (which in reality I was) even though I was in a pool. I was acutely aware of the thickness around my crotch. I also needed to pee. My partner was in the pool with me, similarly floating in another inflatable ring nearby. She wearing a disposable nappy under some sort of light dress even though she was in the water and I found this sexy. I drifted over to her and embraced her from behind. My right arm held her around her breasts through her dress, billowing slightly in the water. I gently pulled her towards me and my nappy-clad crotch began to grind gently and erotically against her ass. As my left hand drifted down her shoulder to massage her nappy under the water, I could feel the same water leaking in to my nappy through the leggings. I remembered I needed to pee - badly. I knew it was ok, I was in a nappy and was surrounded by water. Tightening my grip on her, I just relaxed. As I started to wet myself, I could feel the warm pee gently trickling, heating my crotch – it felt brilliant and the relief was gorgeous. I urinated gently and slowly into my pants whilst holding her for what seemed like ages and ages feeling the pressure from my bladder literally drain away. As we floated, I felt my nappy getting warmer and heavier around me. It was indescribably relaxing and as I wet, I got more and more turned on.

I woke up.

I was lying on my back with my legs spread slightly. After a confused few seconds, I realized my nappy was indeed wet. In fact it was soaked. I could feel a warm wetness around my hips and bum and the leggings of my plastic pants were wet. I was on the verge of leaking. I could even feel a distinct wetness, still trickling across my pubic bone. I was FAR wetter than the damp patch I had gone to sleep in. I also had a raging erection with that strange but pleasant “point of no return” sensation that told me that I might be about to climax or perhaps even was climaxing in a wet dream.

I think however I’d been wetting myself whilst asleep and that the mystery sensation upon awaking was that I was actually still urinating on myself but didn’t consciously understand that this is what was happening.

Whatever it was, it was very nice. I sure didn’t need to pee any more but I was now wildly aroused. I gently massaged the front of my plastic pants feeling the heavy wet towelling beneath. Almost immediately, I ejaculated copiously and powerfully into my nappy. As I felt my semen trickle down into my pubic hair and balls, I drifted blissfully back off to sleep.

It was great.

Comment

The most common dream for me is i am peeing in the toilet and of course i am not peeing in the toilet but in my bed. And i really hate it too.

Comment

Working...
          X