X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That familiar bedwetting smell

I love the smell of bedwetting.

Well I just guiltily enjoyed that today

Last night I went to bed in a nappy and rubber bloomers, sometime in the early hours I deliberately pissed myself in a nappy that I had already wetted in my sleep. Despite the rubber bloomers it leaked and totally soaked my bed.

This morning I kept smelling the smell of bedwetting on myself.

Kinky and nice.

Dolly

Comment

I love the smell of a wet bed, and if I can keep my wife from finding out, the second night the smell is very subtle, but still makes me excited. Of course if I smell a wet bed the second night i will always end up wetting the bed again. Needless to say, I will be diapered after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dollydampknickers
        Last night I went to bed in a nappy and rubber bloomers, sometime in the early hours I deliberately pissed myself in a nappy that I had already wetted in my sleep. Despite the rubber bloomers it leaked and totally soaked my bed.

This morning I kept smelling the smell of bedwetting on myself.

Kinky and nice.

Dolly
        How lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by maxzcc
          I love the smell of a wet bed, and if I can keep my wife from finding out, the second night the smell is very subtle, but still makes me excited. Of course if I smell a wet bed the second night i will always end up wetting the bed again. Needless to say, I will be diapered after that.
          Nothing beat laying in a nice pee smelling bed and wetting it again. I just love being a bedwetter.

Comment

Working...
          X