Who pees the bed when drunk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who pees the bed when drunk?

Do you wet your bed after a night on the beer.I do and always have. Sometimes I soak the bed completely. Anyone else.

Ohh of course, for me the two almost always seem to go together. Actually look forward to it most nights. Will even refrain from using the toilet before I stumble off to bed, dimly curious as to how wet my bedsheets will be by morning. Even then upon waking up ill endeavour to empty whatever is still in my bladder before getting outta bed. Having a vinyl cover for the mattress allows for carefree nightime bedwetting.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaks
      Ohh of course, for me the two almost always seem to go together. Actually look forward to it most nights. Will even refrain from using the toilet before I stumble off to bed, dimly curious as to how wet my bedsheets will be by morning. Even then upon waking up ill endeavour to empty whatever is still in my bladder before getting outta bed. Having a vinyl cover for the mattress allows for carefree nightime bedwetting.
      Oh yes oonce wt I never bother getting up I just pee away all night.

Comment

oh yes

I wet the bed after a nights drinking always I wet the bed 3 or 4 times a week wheteher drinking or not

Comment

I was a bedwetter as a child and genuinely hated it, but became aware as I got older that I had an 'interest' in wetting. Particularly girls wetting their pants.

When I was 16/17 I got internet access at home and began to realise that my 'interest' was actually a fetish that had sexual connotations, and that other people had the same interest. Up to that point I thought I was just weird. It was also around that time that I started drinking. And things started getting wet again (including my Mum's sofa one New Years Eve), although I needed to be really quite drunk for that to happen.

When I was aged 20 I all but stopped drinking, and on the rare occasions that I did, it was only a couple. So the wettings stopped completely.

But then one day I read on this forum about a method for using alcohol to wet the bed whilst sleeping, and gave it a go. This particular method worked really well for me (I have written about it here a few times). It basically means I plan to wet the bed, but I am 100% unconscious when it happens - I go to bed dry, wake up wet, as it should be.

That is now pretty much the only reason I drink, maybe once or twice a year when I have some privacy - to have a genuine bedwetting incident.

Comment

Originally posted by soowet69
            I wet the bed after a nights drinking always I wet the bed 3 or 4 times a week wheteher drinking or not
            I wet the bed most nights I just pee a river when I'm drunk

Comment

Just feels so natural now a days to wake up wet as a result of alcohol consumption. With the proper precautions in place to protect my bed it feels like a reward for ending my evening in a drunken stupor.

Comment

Working...
              X