Maids reaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maids reaction

I'm recently stayed in a fairly posh hotel, and as usual, I had a little fun

I called a couple of weeks before my stay and asked for a waterproof mattress protector. They said they didn't have any but would sort something out before I arrived. Sure enough, on arrival, the pretty check in girl told me my request had been fulfilled. She was discrete enough not to mention the details, but it gave me a little thrill to know she knew I was a bed wetter.

I went to bed at night after a few beers without going for a wee and wet the queen size bed. I had intended to shuffle over to the dry side, but I drifted off and slept in the puddle, only to wake a few hours later and re-wet. I stayed in my puddle for a while and dribbled a couple more times before getting up.

A pillow, the duvet, the bottom sheet and the waterproof cover are all soaked, but the mattress itself is fine. I left my laptop running and recorded the maid cleaning the room. Before anyone flames me, I've no intention of uploading the footage, it wouldn't be fair on her, and I was simply curious as to how she would react believing that nobody was watching. She didn't seem in any way bothered about the wet bed and even put her hand right in the middle of the puddle to check the wetness! Several times! There was no way she needed to do that as it was quite visibly soaked, so I'm hopeful she actually wanted to feel the damp patch. She didn't put only any gloves or other protection and simply changed all the linens, even if she hadn't put her hand on the sheets, she would have felt how wet they were.

I was staying a second night, and since she didn't seem bothered about the first wet bed, I made sure to wet again.

Originally posted by spsh
    I'm recently stayed in a fairly posh hotel, and as usual, I had a little fun

I called a couple of weeks before my stay and asked for a waterproof mattress protector. They said they didn't have any but would sort something out before I arrived. Sure enough, on arrival, the pretty check in girl told me my request had been fulfilled. She was discrete enough not to mention the details, but it gave me a little thrill to know she knew I was a bed wetter.

I went to bed at night after a few beers without going for a wee and wet the queen size bed. I had intended to shuffle over to the dry side, but I drifted off and slept in the puddle, only to wake a few hours later and re-wet. I stayed in my puddle for a while and dribbled a couple more times before getting up.

A pillow, the duvet, the bottom sheet and the waterproof cover are all soaked, but the mattress itself is fine. I left my laptop running and recorded the maid cleaning the room. Before anyone flames me, I've no intention of uploading the footage, it wouldn't be fair on her, and I was simply curious as to how she would react believing that nobody was watching. She didn't seem in any way bothered about the wet bed and even put her hand right in the middle of the puddle to check the wetness! Several times! There was no way she needed to do that as it was quite visibly soaked, so I'm hopeful she actually wanted to feel the damp patch. She didn't put only any gloves or other protection and simply changed all the linens, even if she hadn't put her hand on the sheets, she would have felt how wet they were.

I was staying a second night, and since she didn't seem bothered about the first wet bed, I made sure to wet again.
    My guess is they see a fair number of wet beds. I have never had a problem when I've wet the bed in a hotel. The bed was just changed and nothing said.

Comment

It sounds to me as though you weren't the only one to have a good time. I'd have loved to be a flie on the wall!

Comment

I did it again lol. I've just spent a few nights in another chain hotel, and (as is now normal for me), I requested mattress protection, which was provided. As with all protected bed in hotels (that I've stayed in at least), there was no other comforter or protection other than the waterproof sheet and the fitted sheet. On the first night, I wet one side of the double bed as soon as I got it and slept on the dry side. By the morning, my wee had spread out to cover a significant part of the fitted sheet, but I still shuffled over to the wettest side (which was cold and uncomfortable by now). I warmed it up with my morning wee, soaking the duvet and sheets once more. As there is only a thin fitted sheet to soak up my wee, it spread out even further and even the pillows were significantly wetted.

I let my web cam running again (see one of my previous posts – and as before, I only wanted to see the reaction of the maid – I won't be uploading the footage as it's not fair to her). As with the first time, she didn't seem in any way bothered by the wet sheets. She didn't go out of her way to feel the wettness, but she didn't wear gloves or make any effort to only touch the dry parts of the sheets. Whilst replacing a pillow cover, she seemed to notice that the pillow itself had gotten quite wet, she squeezed it a few times and went to fetch a clean one.

I wet once more on another night and the sheets were replaced again.

I love hotels

Comment

Working...
        X