I like being a bedwetter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like being a bedwetter

I am both incontinent and enuretic. That is to say I wet the bed at night and also have very little bladder control during the day. I now wear nappies or large incontinence pads all the time. I wear plastic pants with my nappies at night to keep the bed as dry as possible, though leaks happen when I wet heavily or maybe several times during the night while asleep. I don't know why but I have always liked the fact I wet the bed I always have. Even as a kid my bedwetting never bothered me. I could never see what all the fuss was about. When my bedwetting returned a few years back I soon settled back in to the habit and now wouldn't want to be dry at night. I am truly happy in my nappy.

Bed wetting

If I drink more than a few drinks at night I will almost always wake up wtting the bed. When this happens my wife makes me get up and put on a diaper, and put a towel on the bed. When I wake up in the morning I am always wet again. to me the most erotic thing is waking kin a wet bed or with a wet diaper. I love the feeling and will get off laying on my stomach rubbing my self. I imagine myself as a young boy who is a cronic bed wetter, ( i am when I drink! LOL) who should be in diapers

Comment

loves wetting my bed as i live alone so there is no one to judge or persecute me. Helps have a good w proofed protector on my bed so never a prob and no need for a diaper just a bath towel for the certain excess amounts of urine that accumulates throughout the night...

Comment

Originally posted by Leaks
        loves wetting my bed as i live alone so there is no one to judge or persecute me. Helps have a good w proofed protector on my bed so never a prob and no need for a diaper just a bath towel for the certain excess amounts of urine that accumulates throughout the night...
        Just how I slept as a kid with a towel under my sheet to soak up the pee.

Comment

Working...
        X