Changing sheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing sheets

Does anyone else here only change their bed sheets after they've been wetted several times? I can't remember the last time I changed my sheets that had never been wetted and most of the time I won't change them until I've wet at least 3 or 4 times.

Sheets here are never changed until soaked at least twice, although i do have a bath towel on the bed for each session that gets replaced. There is a skylight over my bed that dries out the sheets within hours of the sun coming up each morning. so i find that rather convienant.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaks
      Sheets here are never changed until soaked at least twice, although i do have a bath towel on the bed for each session that gets replaced. There is a skylight over my bed that dries out the sheets within hours of the sun coming up each morning. so i find that rather convienant.
      I only change my sheets once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by spsh
        Does anyone else here only change their bed sheets after they've been wetted several times? I can't remember the last time I changed my sheets that had never been wetted and most of the time I won't change them until I've wet at least 3 or 4 times.
        I change mine once a week by which time they are nicely stained.

Comment

I've just changed and washed my sheets. I'll post a few pictures of my mattress protector in the pictures section. Although it looks quite heavily stained towards the bottom of the sheet, this may be because I sometimes hang it out to dry and my wee runs down to cover the whole sheet. I can't say for certain, but I think this has been wetted about 15 times.

Comment

Working...
          X