Who wet their bed last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wet their bed last night?

As this is a bedwetters board and pretty dead. I thought I would ask the question. Who wet the bed last night? I certainly did but then I haven't had a dry night in months.

yes

of course

Comment

Yes, but it wasn’t my fault, I was asleep.

Comment

Do diapers count? If so, yes...every night. Now also messy.

Comment

I did

I did, I went to bed in a nappy and pink rubber bloomers, this morning I was wearing a nappy that was a huge heavey bulge like a Super large poo.

Simply Heaven

Comment

Soaking wet as usual

I woke this morning with soaking wet nappy that had leaked causing a large wet patch which I was laying in. I was feeling lazy and as it was still warm I drifted back to sleep. When I woke later I had pee'd yet more and was laying in a lake of pee. Sheets and kylie etc are now in the wash.

Comment

soaking wet evey morning

I haven't woke up dry in years and couldn't be happier

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
                I haven't woke up dry in years and couldn't be happier
                Not as good as you, to date I’ve had nine dry nights this year. This place sure is quiet, guess everybody got the cure.

Comment

Yes

I wake up wet every morning

Comment

completely flooded my bed last night. Didn't even know i was going what a wonderful sensation awaking up and finding my underpants and bedsheets saturated...

Comment

With no planning or premeditation, I woke up soaked from my knees to my chest, and not needing to go anymore because I was already empty. As always, there's the mixed feelings of this interest versus "what if one day, it's a problem that I really *don't* know when it's going to happen?" But, this one was amazing!

(Edit: What's it mean, "Posts: 1?" While not frequently, I'm pretty sure I've posted before, and I've been visiting this site a long time.)
                      Last edited by Trekkie; January 11, 2020, 02:28 PM.

Comment

wet and messy diapers - again

Am retrained after more then 6 years and wet my diapers every night.
                        Last night I was also wet and messy when weaking up...

Comment

Originally posted by Leaks
                          completely flooded my bed last night. Didn't even know i was going what a wonderful sensation awaking up and finding my underpants and bedsheets saturated...
                          No better feeling than waking up wet. I love it. I always have.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy
                            Me too. Can't remember the last time I was dry at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy
                              Me too. Can't remember the last time I was dry at night.

Comment

Working...
                              X