Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you started bedwetting as an adult?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you started bedwetting as an adult?

Have you started wetting your bed as an adult? Perhaps you were a childhood wetter and your bedwetting has returned. Perhaps you wanted to be a bedwetter ? Whatever the reason you find yourself wetting your bed as an adult why not tell us about it.

Yep

I have been a bed wetter of and on all my life. I stopped bed wetting at five for the most part, I would wet my bed off and on like once a month or so until I was nine or ten. When I was 10 or 11 I started wetting the bed at least once a week until I was 14. At 14 I started wetting the bed most every night, so I started diapering myself at night and that did not help because I sleep on my side so I still woke up with wet pants and bed this stopped at about 18 or so for the most part. I would still wet the bed every couple of weeks, until I was 22 or so where it picked up again and I was wetting three to four times a week. I have been diapered at night for the most part since then. Since I was 25 I have been diapered 24\7 for the most part, because I love diapers. Most of my friend know and don't care, they have seen me in diapers and they know I use them.

Comment

Yes...

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet
      Have you started wetting your bed as an adult? Perhaps you were a childhood wetter and your bedwetting has returned. Perhaps you wanted to be a bedwetter ? Whatever the reason you find yourself wetting your bed as an adult why not tell us about it.
      In my case, I had a major pee accident in bed, a few years ago; one hubby said nearly destroyed an expensive mattress. He immediately put on a heavy plastic sheet, but later we changed to a more comfortable waterproof mattress cover. To that, I add a waterproof mattress pad, and a couple of towels. I dont wear diapers - I simply go to sleep in my normal night clothes.

I was not a wetter before that night. After that first wetting, I more-or-less decided I would pee from time to time in bed. I don't pee my panties otherwise; only in bed; and not every night, or even every other night.

Sometimes, I tank up before bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewholovestobewet

Yep, that's me. As most here know, I regularly wet the bed till about nine years old. Once dry, I filled the void with purposeful wetting, never in my wildest dreams imagining I’d wet in my sleep again. Then it happened, in my late teens while still living at home I wet the bed after a beer party, and again and again. That was the beginning.

Few years later out on my own I began to experiment. In time I discovered a few glasses of water topped with a couple beers plus diapers often did the trick. Night after night, ever so slowly bed-wetting became the norm, the expected, didn’t even think about it. Then without beer, over and over. And now, day or night, whenever I fall asleep there’s a chance.

Regrets, none.

Comment

bedwetting

As a kid I always wanted to wet my bed, but couldn't as I would get in big trouble. I did start wetting my pants at a very young age and had to sneak around to do it.

My best friend was a bed wetter and he had the plastic sheet on the mattress and his bed sheet were always drying on the clothes line outside. He never got into trouble for his bed wetting, in fact they never talked about it and acted as this was normal. I was so jealous of him and his bed betting.

I started wetting my pants at around 9 and would hide all my wet things so I would not get into trouble.

It was about 15 years ago that I started wetting my bed for fun and pleasure and now wet many times a week. Sometimes I will wet every night for weeks at a time.

I love bed wetting as much as I enjoy my pants wetting. I do wet my pants every day and love the feeling of being wet

"Stay wet and have fun"

wetbvds

Comment

I started mine as an adult or late teen, as part of just wanting to be even more lazy bout things. Also I was expanding my fetish from just pooping my pants. Sometime after I started doing that, I thought Id try wetting myself, then at some point I dont remember when I mustve been just lazy or was curious as to how itd feel to just wet the bed, so I soaked the sheets. I know a few times I wet just because I didnt want to get up or was home alone for the night. I dont wet it often tho, need to be careful bout it.

Comment

(From earlier)

I must admit it. That first major pee accident, was not so major (I peed only like three times that night), nor was it accidental. I, like others, simply got lazy that night, and did not want to get up. After I peed the first time, there was no reason to get up after that.

Does anyone else tank up like me - get soooo full of pee that I can almost wring it out of me? How much do you drink before bed? I applied a science to it, so I could maximize the amount of pee I would produce overnight.

Comment

I am a life long bedwetter. Have a case of primary nocturnal enuresis. Peed every night as a kid- then after puberty, less- sometimes once a week, sometimes 4 or 5 times a week. I have never been dry for more than 8 or 9 days in a row. After reading bedwetting girl's post- on the topic of lazy, I must say, that if I have had a sleep wetting episode and happen to acutally wake up wet needing to go again- what the heck- I will intentionally pee my bed rather than get up. Once your bed or diaper are wet, what's the difference if you supplement a bit.

Comment

I was a bedwetter and hated it as a child. I was embarrased and humiliated that I had to wear nappies to bed and was terrified of anyone at school ever finding out.

When I started secondary school the nappies started to get taken away, initially I was still in them for holidays and trips to grandparents etc, or if my Mum was really struggling to stay on top of the laundry situation, but pretty quickly it was just pjs and a plastic sheet. Suddenly I started to miss the nappies, the warmth and the comfort.

The bedwetting eventually stopped but for some reason I missed it. When I was about 16/17 I started regularly visting pubs etc, like most sixth-form age young adults in the UK. Every now and after a heavy night I would wake up in a wet bed again. The same feelings returned only they were from the point of view of an older person, the shame, the feeling of weakness - why could my mates handle their drink but I couldn't? (Now I'm older I appreciate drunken wettings happen to quite a reasonable amount of adults - great news!). But whilst those shameful feelings were back, I was also finding enjoyment, as I had realised I had missed those feelings.

I started to get better at handling my booze, but as I have posted previously, I can still manage to tank up in a certain way and I will generally wet the bed. Knowing this means I can enjoy it in a new way though - sometimes I wear a nappy, sometimes I go to bed fully clothed, and sometimes I video it too.

I plan later this year on spending a night at a cheap hostel in somewhere like central London, getting tanked up in town and passing out fully clothed on top of the hostel bed - in a room full of people. That might be interesting.

Aloo

Comment

I wet the bed up until I was about 8 years old. It was fairly infrequently so I never had to wear nappies but it was threatened a lot. Since then I've had one genuine accident - on the night of my 18th birthday. I drank a lot, passed out and woke up in a wet bed the next morning. Unfortunately I felt so awful that I could barely process what had happened, let alone enjoy it. I've had a lot of big nights since then, but I've never wet the bed again (accidentally, that is). Probably for the best really.. I often end up at friends' houses after a night of drinking and I would be mortified if it happened there.

Comment

I always do it in my memory!

Until I can remember, I have to deal with my nocturn leakage of urine.

Teen and yong adult was the periode I most often wet my bed. Because I ave started to do it for fun and drink alcool too much. My girl friend also piss in bed often during that time.

Now my bed is protected, but it is only since a few years.

Comment

I wet heavily in my teensand again as a young man

My teens were a very wet time for me. I wet both on purpose and in my sleep. I was dry for a while at the end of my teens but was wetting again by my mid 20's I have never been dry for long ever since and back to nightly wetting now.

Comment

It remains a strangely attractive proposition for me. I don't know why. I was never a bedwetter as a child.

I don't think I'd just want to sleep in a wet bed - I can never seem to do that anyway although I tried a couple of times. I love to sleep in terry nappies however and just wet them whenever I stir.

I once spent nearly 2 months wearing/wetting every night and towards the end, I could see myself gradually drifting off into becoming a bedwetter like I was watching it on telly.

I ran out of time and my family re-joined me.

Still, it's just a fantasy and a particularly stupid one at that (long live stupid fantasies, I'm glad that *some* can follow them). My partner would never accept it and to be honest with myself, it would play havoc with my work that involves travel.

Comment

Working...
                          X