Unprotected hotel bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unprotected hotel bed

I was stayed in a twin room in a hotel recently with a friend. I hadn't booked it so I wasn't planning on wetting. However, I know from past experience that even if there's a risk of someone finding out (via a charge being added to his credit card), I still find it nearly impossible to keep the bed dry. Recently, temptation always seems to get the better of me in a hotel and I find I end up wetting the bed to some degree.

The room was a twin and I was sharing with a mate. As soon as I had the room to myself for a bit, I checked both mattresses, neither bed had a waterproof protector and his looked to be completely clean, but mine had clear evidence of several wettings. I can't say for certain but it was at least two. I woke early in the morning needing a wee and my room mate was sleeping soundly. I debated the pros and cons for a while, but since I knew I would end up wetting at some point, I decided to wet and fall back to sleep. When I woke again, the bed was drying nicely. There was a stain on the sheets and the mattress had a new stain for it's collection but both were faint.

Originally posted by spsh
    I was stayed in a twin room in a hotel recently with a friend. I hadn't booked it so I wasn't planning on wetting. However, I know from past experience that even if there's a risk of someone finding out (via a charge being added to his credit card), I still find it nearly impossible to keep the bed dry. Recently, temptation always seems to get the better of me in a hotel and I find I end up wetting the bed to some degree.

The room was a twin and I was sharing with a mate. As soon as I had the room to myself for a bit, I checked both mattresses, neither bed had a waterproof protector and his looked to be completely clean, but mine had clear evidence of several wettings. I can't say for certain but it was at least two. I woke early in the morning needing a wee and my room mate was sleeping soundly. I debated the pros and cons for a while, but since I knew I would end up wetting at some point, I decided to wet and fall back to sleep. When I woke again, the bed was drying nicely. There was a stain on the sheets and the mattress had a new stain for it's collection but both were faint.
    I have found many that often beds in cheaper hotels and motels have signs of being wet at some time. I doubt it will be a problem. I have wet the bed in hotels by accident several times and nothing was ever said.

Comment

Working...
    X