Bedwetting families

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedwetting families

I wet the bed regularly until I was in my teens and developed total incontinence in later life. My dad was much the same and my adult son still wets the bed.
    Do any other bedwetters have a similar family history?

Originally posted by Suzy
    I wet the bed regularly until I was in my teens and developed total incontinence in later life. My dad was much the same and my adult son still wets the bed.
    Do any other bedwetters have a similar family history?
    I wet the bed solidly through childhood and my sister was a regular day wetter / occasional bed wetter into her early teens. Absolutely no doubt that these childhood experiences are the root of my fetishes.

Aloo

Comment

Yep, I’m a lifelong bedwetter, as is my sister. I’m 58, she’s 66. Both of us diapered at night for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Aloo
        I wet the bed solidly through childhood and my sister was a regular day wetter / occasional bed wetter into her early teens. Absolutely no doubt that these childhood experiences are the root of my fetishes.

Aloo
        I wet the bed right in to my 20's. My Mother was a late bedwetter and wasn't dry at night until her late teens. My Sister was dry before she was 2 and never wet the bed.

Comment

Working...
        X