Shared bedwetting with your partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared bedwetting with your partner

This recount of my first adult bedwetting with my partner isn't new. I wrote it a few years ago but the boards are quiet and I'm hoping that retelling it will provoke others to share their own experiences.

My partner has always indulged me by wearing nappies occasionally. Often we'll wear them together overnight. In addition to nappies, we sometimes play around with (slightly) more conventional watersports such as pants and clothes wetting on each other.

Whilst motivated more by benevolent toleration more than wild enthusiasm, she’s actually quite enjoyed sitting on my lap fully clothed and then just letting loose in her knickers and jeans (so that I can then promptly remove them!).

We have a waterproof mattress cover on our bed. This had nothing to do with nappies or watersports (or it least it never used to). I originally put it there to control a dust mite allergy; a job it does pretty well!

One morning after a night of nappy-clad fun, she awoke to discover that one of the elastic leggings on her plastic pants had, during the night, ridden above her wet terry nappy causing her to leak. Her flannel pyjama-suit pants were wet all the way up to the base of her pajama jacket and the sheet beneath her was damp. I rolled over (in my own wet-but-non-leaking nappy) and cuddled her in bed. We had a laugh about the merits of waterproof sheets. As we nuzzled and kissed in bed, there was just something about cuddling that warm body under the covers with the faintest smell of pee and a damp flannel crotch that I found erotic. Pretty soon I'd managed to massage her to a nice orgasm through her wet nappy and she had kneaded the front of my own until I’d made it even wetter also!

Later that day we talked about what had happened and how it had been kind of pleasant. She’d also found some pleasure in this and so when I suggested we should try it ‘for real’ next time we were due to wash the underblanket, she promptly agreed!

We were going to wet the bed together! I was like a teenager in my excitement!

About a week later (when the sheets were due to be changed anyway) we agreed to make the coming night a wet one. At bedtime, we both put on our heavy flannel full-length pajama pants and jackets and had an extra drink of water. The bed was fully made but we did replace the duvet with some wash-able blankets.

I thought that it would be most fun for one of us to "wake up wet" so we planned that the first one waking needing to pee, would just go ahead and quietly do it in bed. The other would get the idea soon enough and could join in! I'd already made up my mind on this. My bladder can outperform hers any day and I really wanted to wake up and find her wet, just like that other week in her leaking nappy - but wetter!

Great theory but I was so excited I couldn't sleep! My partner (as usual), fell swiftly into a deep sleep. I tossed and turned all night. It seemed every time I even got drowsy, my partner would stir and my heart would leap into my mouth as I thought this would be "the" moment!

Of course ‘the moment’ never was.

The minutes dragged into hours. As those hours slowly rolled past, chance of any sleep at all slowly drifted away. Eventually, gray pre-dawn light crept into the room, her breathing became shallower and she began to toss and turn more often.

The increasing frequency of her stirrings was a sure sign that she was going to wake up soon. I feigned sleep - (I was tired enough!). I lay there with my eyes open just a slit, After an age, I saw her eyes open and she blinked a few times at the ceiling yawning. My heart began to race again.

For a long time, she just lay quietly on her back looking at the ceiling. I could hear the birds outside and sun creeping under the curtains but as near as I wondered if she was peeing, or trying to pee herself. As far as I could tell however, I was dry in bed. I couldn’t feel, hear or smell anything.

Suddenly, she rolled over on to her side to look at me. I’d shut my eyes. A few seconds later, I heard much rustling of bed clothes and creaking of mattress springs. Daring to open my eyes just a little slit, I saw her pushing her blanket back behind her bum and hauling herself upright to kneel in bed, her knees down near my own bum, facing me. I saw instantly that her pants were depressingly dry but back then my partner was never able to wet her nappy lying down no matter how badly she needed to go. Kneeling in bed beside me could only mean one thing, she was going to pee!

My heart was pounding, and almost involuntarily I opened my eyes. As she was upright kneeling, she couldn't really see my face anyway. Lying next to her as she knelt however, her pajama pants covering her thighs and crotch were in direct sight. A perfect view! She fiddled with her pajama jacket and looked vacantly out the windows.

Seconds passed...

Then I saw it!

Deep inside her crotch, a small, dark patch appeared on her pajama pants, glistening for a fraction of a second and stopped. A small, darker, inverted triangle of wet material remained between her legs. For a few more seconds nothing happened – I wondered if that was it. There could be no more than a tablespoon of pee in her pants.

Then I heard it! A faint hissing and suddenly the dark patch began to glisten again and spread outwards and down. A dark, wet line suddenly raced down the inside of one leg and began to grow on the sheet out from under her knee!

She put her hands on her hips and flicked her head back slightly, gazing vacantly off at the closed window - her unmistakable "I'm peeing" signal! As she "got into the flow" of urinating, I heard the hissing turn into a drumming noise as her pee-jet hit the crotch of her now-saturated flannel pyjama pants before audibly trickling down inside her legs to pool on the bed beneath.

And then I felt it!

Tepid tendrils of wetness had crept across the bottom sheet to my side dampening my own pants where they touched the bottom sheet. As her pants saturated and her pee puddle spread on the bed beneath her I felt the sheet change from tepid and damp to warm and wet beneath the waistband of my own pajama pants.

Her urination slowed and then I could hear nothing more but by now, my bum and thigh on her side were warm, wet and feeling marvelous! She looked down, surveying her wet crotch, thighs and the wet bed beneath. Her pants were sagging; gingerly she hooked her thumbs into the waistband and pulled the soaking pants up against her. Seeing my eyes open, she smiled at me.

"Look, I've wet the bed!"

I just reached my arms up and she came down towards me to lie in her puddle. Embracing her with one arm, I used the others to pull the blankets up around our necks so that we could stay warm although we were wet. She shifted herself around until she was on her side facing me, her already wet bum in the wet patch she’d made. Cuddling in bed under the covers, I could smell her hot, almost sweet pee wafting from her pants and bedding below.

"Are you going to do it too?" she asked..

I was so turned on that this was easier said than done. Lying in her warm puddle, the damp embrace under the blankets and gently kissing each other was just too much. After 3-4 minutes of unsuccessful peeing attempt, I broke off a long lingering kiss and waited to calm down.

It didn’t take long. Maybe another minute but despite years and years of wetting nappies in bed, something at the back of my mind was jangling alarm bells when eventually, I was able release my sphincter enough to hit the urination ‘point of no return’ whilst fully clothed in bed without the protection of a nappy.

I felt an adrenalin rush and even a flash of fear a second before a hot trickle escape from the tip of my penis, hitting the inside crotch of my pajama pants. Despite being slightly damp already from her pee, I involuntarily clamped the flow off and for a few seconds, just felt a hot, coin-sized wet spot sticking to my skin at the front of my pants.

A few seconds later and I could relax enough: the trickle started again. A hot, salt tendril suddenly raced across my thigh down to dampen the sheet beneath me. I had crossed a milestone: I had wet the bed. The trickle quickly became a flood as the front and thighs of my own pajama pants became hot and close to me. As she felt my own hot pee soak into her crotch and stomach (which were laying against mine) she began to grind herself against me under the blankets and kiss me deeply. For about 30 seconds, I just lay there tangled around her, my tongue back in her mouth, her tongue in mine, bathing her pants and mine with a torrent of pee. We even heard it trickling – like a tap from under the blankets. Eventually my bladder too was drained.

We were now beyond damp. We were soaked. Our pee had saturated the bottom sheet up to our shoulders! Even her pajama jacket where she was laying on her side in bed against the bottom sheet was wet and I could see her breast outlined by the darker, damp flannel.

I reached down between her legs. Under the blankets, her wet pants were still hot and the bed was warm and damp, smelling of our pungent morning pee. She gasped as I explored her wet crotch with my index finger, gently rubbing the wet flannel pants into her nether regions. Returning the favour, I felt her tug at my wet pyjama pant draw string before slipping her hand into the turgid interior of my own wet pants to grasp me with her cool fingers.

The sex was brilliant.

Thanks for that fantastic story!

Comment

Working...
    X