Interesting Hotel staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Hotel staff

I traves a lot and usualy call ahead to make sure that the hotel has mattress protection for me when i arrive. On this trip the staff did not know if water proof covers were avalible at the hotel. A front desk worker had to ask a manager and was supposed to call me back. I never got a call and thaught that all was in order. When I got to me room the bed was not protected at all. I did have a minor wetting that nite and was worried that i would be charged for the clean up. So I called a manager the next day who told me that the hotel had nothing for the bed. I suggested an old shower curten and she told me she would take care of everything. That evening when i came in i found 2 curtens on the bed. One under the mattres pads and one directly under the sheet. When i went to bed i grabed a towel and put it over the sheet so that i couldnt feal the cold curted and so that i had some thing to soak up the mess so that i wasnt in a puddel. The house keeper braught me old towles the next day to sleep on. Today was differant when i came in because i also found 2 incontinant items sith the towls. They are like diapers and pads in one. You put them in your underware like a pad but they look like a diaper with out the sides to tape them on with. I usualy sleep nude so that i dont have a bunch of pissy undies in my room but i will indulge them and use one tonite. It will not help but they will find that out tomorrow.

I thaught that that was bold of them to do. I think that the house keeper uses them and gave me 2 of hers. I will see in the morning cause i will be in my room when they clean it. Has this ever happened to any body else? Oh and i must sat that I will be here another 2 weeks.

Hotel

Cool exiting story. More original story like this, pleas!

Comment

I just called ahead to a hotel I'm going to be staying at next week. The manager there also did not know and had to ask housekeeping what they could do. They apparently also have no waterproof mattress covers. He offered to have housekeeping put down towels under the sheets. I don't him not to bother and that I would bring my own cover. I actually won't, I'm going to wear diapers anyway I just wanted them to put on a cover as backup.

This is the first time I've called ahead to a hotel (I don't stay in hotels much) and given the info I've seen on here, I was suprised an upscale establishment would not have any provision.

Comment

Hotels

The newer hotels I stay at seem to have used protective mattress pads on tehir beds. The pads are just like regular mattress covers except there is an inner liner that protects against wetness. They do not have that plastic feel or sound. I tested one with a leaky diaper one night and the pad had a wet spot but it did not soak through. You can buy these at WalMart or other stores. I stay at places like Holiday Inn Express or Comfort Inn and almost always take advantage of times when alone to wear a diaper to bed and use it in the middle of the night as intended.

Comment

I have that type of cover on my bed at home. I have also stayed in places with the same type and at a comfort inn in the same place i am now they have full covers on the top materas. I dont however sleep in a diaper due to the fact i always leak and have a wet ber anyway. So i sleep nude and have very large wet spots in the morning. I dont wet every nite but its not often that i wake up dry. I have had a differant bed configuration each day. At the moment not only do i have the original shower curtins, i also have a plastic bag under the pad.

Comment

Me too

Originally posted by WetBubba
            The newer hotels I stay at seem to have used protective mattress pads on tehir beds. The pads are just like regular mattress covers except there is an inner liner that protects against wetness. They do not have that plastic feel or sound. I tested one with a leaky diaper one night and the pad had a wet spot but it did not soak through. You can buy these at WalMart or other stores. I stay at places like Holiday Inn Express or Comfort Inn and almost always take advantage of times when alone to wear a diaper to bed and use it in the middle of the night as intended.
            We buy ours at Target. They label them as 'waterproof' mattress cover. No plastic, in fact, I think the waterproofing is tight-woven nylon. The work well though.

Comment

Working...
            X