Male LG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male LG?

Well yeah.. I am a male :3 but I have had a fetish for girly clothing since the age of 4, I have had fantasies of having a mummy or daddy since a few years ago. and was wondering if I had a place on this forum? c:

This forum is for Females and the men who love them.

Comment

Originally posted by kawaiboi
      Well yeah.. I am a male :3 but I have had a fetish for girly clothing since the age of 4, I have had fantasies of having a mummy or daddy since a few years ago. and was wondering if I had a place on this forum? c:
      Sorry, what ocelotusa said. You could try posting on the adult babys forum though.

Comment

-frowns-

I realize you're prolly not very happy with me right now.
        I realize your intent is for LGs and Daddies.

Was it considered that that is exactly what he feels he is?
        That maybe there is a daddy or more who'd have found what HE needed?

Maybe I've been spoiled by with the policy some sites have: don't judge anothers kink, just because it doesn't fit you. This policy is often strict, it encourages open discusses, creativity and comfort. It expands awareness - isn't THAT why you opened this forum?

He wants to do what you take for granted and just got told in essance his not welcomed.

Comment

This is one tiny section of the site! This section will stay Daddys and their LG's.

All of the rest of the site caters for baby boys. Is it really so much of a problem that this one tiny bit doesn't?

Comment

And I owe you an apology, I misread slightly what he has asked altering what I thought his question was. However it doesn't change the much more dtailed postsI made reguarding your overall forum.
            Last edited by Kajmir; June 20, 2011, 08:55 AM.

Comment

I'm confused... Is Kawaiboi a sissy?

Comment

This might not come out right or exactly as I want due to the difficult nature of language and the inablity to express tone in the written word rather than the verbal word

First off I want to support everyone in finding their special someone

I think Nikki created this section for Genuine Girls looking for their Daddy. Now there has come point when someone has asked a question, and that question whilst possibly seeming black and white both to the questioner and to Nikki, doesn't to some of others

This were it gets difficult and I think there is no right answer, as the questioner has effectively ask what about M that act and dress F. This is covers a range which each person different to the next

and I'm not judging anyone

I wanted that statement to stand out. I'll repeat what I said at start

I want to support everyone in finding their special someone

Now for me, someone asking this question could be anywhere from just curious to a full on MtoF transgendered person & as I don't know kawaiboi at all I'm not going to judge/suggest/infer anything about kawaiboi. This answer isn't about kawaiboi.

The question is how far along the line do you accept people in this section? This is where I don't have an answer, as each person both Daddy & LG are different. In our minds we will be want we ant to be but the reality might be different, what we appear to be on here might be what we want to be in our minds rather than the reality of the situation.

In conclusion, what I'm struggling to convey is that I think that this section should be a place where LG and Daddies can meet any words/actions should be appropriate to that relationship.
                If things develop further and either of the participants has "been economical with the truth" then they should personal message the other with corrections before anyone gets hurt. Should they out anyone publicly on this section? It depends.

Like I said this is a hard one:
                if someone fully identifies themselves as a girl and has SRS they I hoped they'd be welcome here. What happens before SRS?

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open.
                Last edited by baby_sam; July 12, 2011, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Male LG is an oxymoron

Comment

Working...
                  X