Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New!

You know what would help this forum??

-a forum section devoted to personals instead of the premade thing. People can post exactly what they want rather then drop-down limitations.

- Q&A Section on forum

- An introduction forum for the site/subject AND members.

-A sexual and Non-sexual section...

- also when i first entered the site, with all the extra junk that ISN'T needed, took a while for me to FIND the forums. FAR too many drop down tabs...

It's a pretty site, but it really needs a different setup. There's so much devoted to diapers, scat and peeing. There's little devoted to questions, answers, facts, health, warnings and just general information.

You have a lot of potential here but you're not using it. I came on looking for infomation, see where I fall with my wants/needs, talk with members, I'm leaving with no answers

Don't be mad, take what I say seriously.
    Last edited by Kajmir; June 19, 2011, 11:13 AM.

Did you come in through Wonderland or Wet Set?

Comment

Originally posted by Kajmir
      ...facts, health, warnings...
      Well, pee is sterile, and pee play is a very low risk activity. Probably even lower risk then sex itself, since other bodily fluids are not necessarily sterile.

As for poop play, poop can carry disease, but as long as you have no cuts on your skin, and as long as you wash well when done, the risk is controllable. Now if you're eating poop, that can be high risk for dozens of diseases (and I don't even want to think about it)

I'm a bit lost on what you expected to find here. MAYBE JUST ASK?

Comment

Originally posted by Peevert
        Well, pee is sterile, and pee play is a very low risk activity. Probably even lower risk then sex itself, since other bodily fluids are not necessarily sterile.

As for poop play, poop can carry disease, but as long as you have no cuts on your skin, and as long as you wash well when done, the risk is controllable. Now if you're eating poop, that can be high risk for dozens of diseases (and I don't even want to think about it)

I'm a bit lost on what you expected to find here. MAYBE JUST ASK?
        I know most of that but it's a start. Why not create a thread that let's people ask and adress health questions, both mentally and physically. Of course not everyone is a doctor but even suggestions and assurance that going to a hospital is not a bad thing helps the community here and especially for NEWBIES who are leaving their vanilla shell behind.

Secondly, take a look at a great example of a forum, check out smplace. Forget that it's maybe your not kink, that isn't my point!! But look at the setup, look at the flow of support and information on various topics. It has FAQ, it has personals that aren't as I said limited to drop down requirements and results. Frankly it has depth and this site lacks it.

Let me give you an example and please do read so you can gain and understanding of what I mean:

A few years ago, I realized I suddenly wanted a much more agressive form of sex, I wanted my hair pulled, I wanted commands etc. I didn't really equate it with being submissive, I got lucky and stumbled upon smplace. I read, I posted. So much was explained about my kinks, other people's kinks, basic terminology was explained, and while I don't like being in put in a box, I finally understand I had submissive tendancies. I understood the varying degrees of submissiveness, I understood that there wasn't ONE way to do things, I find a forum that offered support and suggestions and experience. Ultimately it gave me a chance to learn, explore, ask..

THIS site does not offer guildlines, explainations, it does not teach variations, it does not offer any form of help to new comers or people curious or confused!

I came HERE because I have been considering that certain "daddy/LG" possiblities turn me on, a lot. I came here to see discussions of experiences and see if I fit and to what degree, I came to find what levels and various people do this in and what fits my limits. I came here to find out what sorts of terms and phrases I should be aware of in this situation, I came here to to find if there was ettiquette and forms of address. I came here to find out what is generally acceptable to THIS community.

What I found was urine, scat and bedwetting. DON'T mistake me, if that's your kink, so be it. To each your own, I'm not here to judge your kink. But surely there is so much more to it? Control? Commands? Training? Forms of Address? Styles and variations of talk? Levels of commitment? Limits? Does everyone dress the part? Are all daddies in essence a nurturing dom or do some just really enjoy the sheer kink? Yeah sure I could guess and assume, but as someone new, nervious and unsure, it's not exactly helpful or safe to do so.

Even a simply forum section with Daddies discussing their exp in training would have helped a bit. I'd have learned at least whether this is just a really kinked fantasy I need with only certain aspects I wish fulfilled or I really belong here?

I can't explain it better or made it more clear, I'm not degrading WHO you are or your kinks, I'm saying this forum could and SHOULD be much more IN depth for it's members AND new comers.
        Last edited by Kajmir; June 20, 2011, 04:38 AM.

Comment

The simplest example I can give you?

Making this thread, I didn't even know whether it should be in THIS section or "What's On".

I'm NOT being snotty, but "What's On"...what does that even mean? I'd assume as a long time gamer, possibly events/annoucements, but you have a section for that.

Even if it turns out this is not really my thing, I think rather then being annoyed with some "bitch" coming in here and telling you how it should be, you should see some validity to what I am saying.

This site should be busy, beyond the picture sections, there ARE extremely limited resources for this form of kink, yet alot of people HAVE it at least to some degree. I'm trying to HELP, believe that.

Consider this: even finding a site for this was hard, I know advertising takes some time but why not get this site advertised better, increase the community threw OTHER fetish/kink/etc sites. Ask your mod's and senior members to RESPECTFULLY offer this link on other sites they may visit.

Rather then close, EXPAND and ORGANIZE.
          On the admin side, DO go to smplace, it has ads, to counter server costs, no one in their right mind is going to fault you for having help in covering costs and/or earning a little milk money. Try and contact places LIKE smplace to offically offer and BE offered the otpion of your forum link. They even have a free section without any authorization to do so.

So post the link, explain the site, but please seriously consider the improvements I mentioned first. I'm practically begging here to show you my sincerity.
          Last edited by Kajmir; June 20, 2011, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
            Did you come in through Wonderland or Wet Set?

Wonderland, I think.

I'd like to ad, even if there IS some of this posted, can't find much. I'm not new to computers or forums. I've been around since the days of bbs (the earilest version of a chat room/forum) and while I DO have blonde moments, I'm not overall stupid.

I found a few stickies of SOME help, problem is they are in specific sections that hold only mild interest, seems they'd be better suited to a "general discussion" section.

Again, please believe I am offering HONEST and SINCERE imput.
            Last edited by Kajmir; June 20, 2011, 09:00 AM.

Comment

The simplest example I can give you?

Making this thread, I didn't even know whether it should be in THIS section or "What's On".

I'm NOT being snotty, but "What's On"...what does that even mean? I'd assume as a long time gamer, possibly events/annoucements, but you have a section for that.

Even if it turns out this is not really my thing, I think rather then being annoyed with some "bitch" coming in here and telling you how it should be, you should see some validity to what I am saying.

This site should be busy, beyond the picture sections, there ARE extremely limited resources for this form of kink, yet alot of people HAVE it at least to some degree. I'm trying to HELP, believe that.

Consider this: even finding a site for this was hard, I know advertising takes some time but why not get this site advertised better, increase the community threw OTHER fetish/kink/etc sites. Ask your mod's and senior members to RESPECTFULLY offer this link on other sites they may visit.

Rather then close, EXPAND and ORGANIZE.
              On the admin side, DO go to smplace, it has ads, to counter server costs, no one in their right mind is going to fault you for having help in covering costs and/or earning a little milk money. Try and contact places LIKE smplace to offically offer and BE offered the otpion of your forum link. They even have a free section without any authorization to do so.

So post the link, explain the site, but please seriously consider the improvements I mentioned first. I'm practically begging here to show you my sincerity.
              You didn't know if this thread should be posted in the 'whats on' section?
              The whats on section is for any upcoming events that people want to mention. For example, you may be having an ABDL party and use the section to see if there is any interest in your area. So no, It definitely should not have been posted there.

If anyone would like to take on the job of advertising for Wet Set, free to contact me! lol

Comment

I'd be happy to post your link the best I can, but when I look at examples of fetlife and smplace...I do compare.

With all honesty, did you agree or understand anything I said?

Comment

I'd be happy to post your link the best I can, but when I look at examples of fetlife and smplace...I do compare.

With all honesty, did you agree or understand anything I said?
                  I would say that forums are whatever members make them.

Comment

Just a note to the OP:

There is a fantastic support community with a lot of information called ADISC. There you can find articles on what you need to know about ABDL. People are very nice and welcoming. Go ahead and drop by the chat sometime, or just hang out in the forums.

I still like to go to this site sometimes, since it is specifically Daddy/LG, and there are stories and such, but it sounds like you're looking for something more like adisc.

Comment

Working...
                    X