Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To bin or not to bin .....

....that is the question !!!! *grins*

I've been wondering if its worth keeping the Daddys Girl forum alive. It doesn't seem to be used that much and since Wet Set has updated the message boards, it hasn't been used at all. Not even one post!

If anyone would like to give any input before I make the decision, then feel free to do so.

Love Nikki

keep

Keep it keep it keep it...Isn't this the only forum for daddy's and lg's?

People may start using it soon. And its a good place for daddy's and lg's to post looking for each other

Oh btw...you must really likes writing lil-p...I fink your daddy shud give you a smacked bum and make you write lines for adding that bit to his profile lol

Comment

Its all true

Comment

*coffssss*

fibber!

Comment

Not trying to stir up trouble, but it seems odd to me that any Youtube featuring a teen (or somebody appearing to be a teen) gets deleted, while you have a forum called "Daddy's Girl".

Comment

Originally posted by bwetfan
            Not trying to stir up trouble, but it seems odd to me that any Youtube featuring a teen (or somebody appearing to be a teen) gets deleted, while you have a forum called "Daddy's Girl".
            Daddy's Girl doesn't imply an age though, and is associated with adults but viewing videos of kids/teens in the sexual context of this site is wrong. Surely you can see that?
            The Daily Wet

Comment

@bwetfan

Adult babys or LG's are adults. That's something that is generally understood much better now. Having video's of kids is completely different. To play with an AB or a LG is engaging in play with another adult. Getting turned on watching kids do things that sexually arouse you is pedophilia.

A very big difference in my opinion.

Love Nikki
              Last edited by Nikki; February 11, 2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

tOTALLY AGREE

I totally agree and I think one of the problems you're having with the forum is that people, especially Daddies, experience a deal of fear when talking about this fetish.

This is because of the notion that wanting to have an Adult Little Girl is akin to wanting actual little girls.

We have no desire to have any kind of sexual contact with children, what we want is to 'father' our adult girlfriends.
                It's a special and really wonderful experience to be a 'Daddy'. I only discovered this a few years ago with my then partner and I've missed it since.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki
                  Adult babys or LG's are adults. That's something that is generally understood much better now. Having video's of kids is completely different. To play with an AB or a LG is engaging in play with another adult. Getting turned on watching kids do things that sexually arouse you is pedophilia.

A very big difference in my opinion.

Love Nikki
                  Understood, but right or not, the phrase "Daddy's Girl" in and of itself will get you on an Interpol watch list.

Comment

Daddys Girl

Daddys Girl has been going for years and there's never been a problem. It has an explanation of what it's all about and makes it very clear that the forum is for adults and only about adults.

Comment

Get rid of this and the bedwetters forum. Both just attract trolls and creepers.

Comment

Keep it!

It's prolly the ONLY one for heterosexuals and bisexuals. There are a ton of gay ones elsewhere, and, while not a homophobe in any sense whatsoever, male adult babies simply are a turn-off for me. Yours truly aside, however, I;m sue the females (real ones; never had nor do have penises) are also turned off, on yhe whole, by transvestites and gay men. So I am glad there is one place that caters to all of the rest of us. Thanks!

Comment

I agree. Keep the forums. Granted, there's a lot of posers, 'specially in bed wetters. Still, no one is forcing you to read them.

The fact that this is ADULTS ONLY has been stated repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by ocelotusa
                            Yours truly aside, however, I;m sue the females (real ones; never had nor do have penises) are also turned off, on yhe whole, by transvestites and gay men.
                            I think you'll find women couldn't care less about male sexuality other than when it is forced unwanted on them - but there's no doubt a lot of homophobes and bigots, even when they themselves wear nappies or indulge in unusual fetishes.

Alas, to really appreciate the irony of that, you'd have to be intelligent and openminded and most here seem sadly not to be!

Comment

Originally posted by ocelotusa
                              I;m sue the females (real ones; never had nor do have penises) are also turned off, on yhe whole, by transvestites and gay men.
                              I'm a real-genuine-never-had-a-penis female, and I am very turned on by gay men and transsexuals.

I take a lot of offense to your remark.

Comment

Working...
                              X