Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Christian girl???

Hello I'm a 19 year old male from Southwest Ohio,

I'm not sure how common christians are in this fetish but I am one and am seeking other christian companions that might be ABDL or even just mildly ok with it as I am and ABDL and enjoy accidents.

Males are fine to contact me I can always use more christian friends but I am mainly seeking a christian girl. I know this is a real shot in the dark but any christian girl anywhere, I'd like to meet someone : )

PM me if you're interested in talking.

I know a few christians who are AB, in fact, I know at least three pastors who are involved in the life, not saying they are on this site, I met a couple of them when I attended the churches they lead. I noticed one wearing a T shirt that implied the lifestyle and asked if he was AB, he confirmed, which is no suprise to me, as everybody in the church is something that most churches wouldn't approve of. (Gay, AB, into S&M,etc) I don't see anything in the Bible stating disapproval of it.

Comment

Hi I'm Nichole. I'm 17 live in Wisconsin & am a Christian girl. I have never been an AB/DL.... But I'm interested in it...

Comment

When one person suffers from a delusion, it's called insanity.
        When many people suffer from a delusion, it's called religion.

Comment

I'm a DL and a Christian but of the high church variety rather than the evangelical one.

Comment

I would have no issues with dating a Christian girl (unfortunately, this one is 17). But, since I don't practice any particular religion, I suspect a Christian girl would have issues with dating me.

I wonder, would Christ have been so divisive? I think not.

Comment

Working...
            X