looking to train a little girl in Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to train a little girl in Oregon

First a little about me... I am 29 years old, professionally employed, clean, drug and disease free. I stand 5'10 and weigh 190 lbs, I have an athletic build as I work out daily. I am from central Oregon, I know how to be dominant and take charge, I would like to find a girl whom I can train to be daddys little girl... I would like you to be my little girl, and I would be your daddy (or uncle or babysitter if you prefer) I want to train you to be little again and get to experience all the pleasures of being little nicely mixed with the pleasures of being an adult too.

I am hoping you have some cute clothes that make you look and feel little again, if not I can get you some. I like one piece swimsuits, leotards and tights (like a little ballerina outfit, complete with a tutu skirt, cute little girlish dresses or skirts, and anything else pink or purple and very childish. so here is my plan for making you feel truly like daddys little girl...

First off, if you arent already, we have to completely shave you down there so you can feel little down there again. you are welcomed to do this yourself if you wish, but I would be glad to help you.

then we have to get some cute little hair ties and ribbons for you to wear your hair in pigtails. every good little girl wears pigtails. you may start out by doing them yourself but eventually i want you to get used to letting me fix your pigtails for you. along with brushing your hair.

Next comes the really fun part... we get to undo some of your potty training and take you back to an age when you still wore training pants and accidents were common. dont worry, I wont make you dependant of daipers fully again, only when you are being a little girl will you occasionally have accidents.

To do this we first have you start by wearing a thin pull-up (girls XL goodnights or underjams work great for this) so do some adult products, but the goodnights or underjams are cuter and will make you feel more little. You will start out by wearing these as normal underwear for a while, when you have to go potty you will remove them and go just like you normally do. when you are comfortable wearing them under your clothing, we will proceed to the next step...

when you have to go potty you will enter the bathroom, close the door, remove your pants (or lift your dress) and sit down on the toilet like normal, except that you wont remove your pull-up. you will go potty in the pull-up and then put your pants back on over your wet diaper. you will wear the wet pull-up for at least half an hour to an hour to help you get used to the idea of being wet and teach you to enjoy the warmth again. then you may change yourself back into a dry pull-up at first, but before long i will assume this duty.

when going in the pull up becomes as easy as doing it normally, we will do the same thing except I will be there to watch. This is to get you used to and not bothered by wetting your pull-up in front of me.

When this again becomes easy, I will have you enter the bathroom, but dont sit down or remove your clothing, simply look at the toilet while standing up and simply let go in your pull up. you may look at me or anything else if it is easier. When this becomes easy we will take it outside the bathroom and you will simply wet your pull up wherever we are and try not to stop what you are doing, just dont hold back and it should be pretty easy and almost without thought or effort at this point for you to just go potty when the need arises.

Soon it will become very easy and you will retain the ability to feel when you need to go, but without some hard thought and effort, holding it will be very difficult, especially for long periods of time.

Since I have only had you wetting a pull up, when you return to wearing normal panties, the trigger for you to go potty wherever or whenever wont be there and you will retain full adult control over things, but when I put your hair in pigtails and dress you in a pull up, all of that will change.

I do give spankings for jumping ahead in your training, or for other bad things, and along the way give you lots and lots of pleasure to reinforce the other pleasures you will be experiencing. I prefer to be the spoiling type, so spankings are only as a last resort.

if there is anyone interested in talking more i would love to hear from you, you may email me at milepost13@hotmail.com

talk to you soon

Yeah, good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
    X