Header ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for ideas to do with my little girl :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ideas to do with my little girl :)

Hello, first post

I'm here to get ideas of activities to do with my lovely little girl, Me-Me (who also happens to be my amazing wife)

Me-Me is about 2-3 years old and likes to play, enjoys going to the park and playing with lego and being given a bath.

Me-Me is definitely toilet trained (diapers are my thing but don't tell her that) so changing her etc doesn't happen, but thats fine - she's more of an adult-toddler.

So, I'm basically after ideas (preferably cheap) for what to do with Me-Me to keep her occupied for a weekend as a way of helping her unwind from work and the stress of our house renovation project.

thanks for your ideas
    Last edited by Me-Me's daddy; September 5, 2012, 07:00 PM.

no one with any ideas what to do with my little one?

what do you do with your adult baby / enjoy your daddy doing with you?

cheers

Comment

Thinking aloud

How about do a project with her like decorate a wall or something?

Maybe go to a do it yourself pottery painting thing?

Something creative so she can see the good work she does and be proud of it later.

Comment

We've just bought a house so decorating will be happening, didn't think building a drywall was appropriate behaviour for a little girl :P

thanks for the ideas, they're great, just looking for enough to fill an afternoon or a day so I can have my little girl for the weekend without ending up just sitting watching tv.

Comment

Well, with all the scrap timber laying around I've been able to build some sides that attach to our bed making it into a giant adult crib which was enjoyed by both of us for an hour or so.

unfortunately too many workmen coming in and out of our house at the moment to leave it up, Me-Me isn't sure about leaving it up with regards to getting up for the toilet in the night etc.

might put it on tomorrow, tuck her in and read her a story

Comment

Depends on what you have close to you

Chuckee Cheese may be fine, but any restaurant with games to play, swimming is fun, but go out for dinner afterward. Playgrounds, even indoor playgrounds.

Comment

Working...
            X