OC Daddy Seeking Princess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OC Daddy Seeking Princess

I'm looking to meet a baby girl, also girlfriend, who loves imagination, adventure and fun. She longs to curl up in Daddy's lap for a story after a warm bubble bath. She smiles when I take her gently by the hand, or tell her what a good girl she is. She doesn't get too sticky after eating candy (wishful thinking). She may wear diapers, she may not. But what I'm looking for above all else is the trust and love in my little girl's eyes before I kiss her on the forehead. If that sounds like you, message me sweetheart.

About Me:
    Work and family are where I spend most my time, both are very important to me. I'm a firm but kind-hearted daddy, adventurer and geek - seeking a special sort of baby girl to add to my life. I have a quiet and confident personality with a sharp quirky sense of humor. Brother of five sisters, protecting and caring for little girls is something I've grown up with.

I'm located in Irvine, California - but I'm open to meeting my little girl worldwide. I've done some traveling abroad as well.

E-mail: DaddySeekingPrincess@Gmail.com
    Last edited by DaddySnow; September 28, 2012, 03:08 PM.

Originally posted by DaddySnow
    I'm looking to meet a baby girl, also girlfriend, who loves imagination, adventure and fun. She longs to curl up in Daddy's lap for a story after a warm bubble bath. She smiles when I take her gently by the hand, or tell her what a good girl she is. She doesn't get too sticky after eating candy (wishful thinking). She may wear diapers, she may not. But what I'm looking for above all else is the trust and love in my little girl's eyes before I kiss her on the forehead. If that sounds like you, message me sweetheart.

About Me:
    Work and family are where I spend most my time, both are very important to me. I'm a firm but kind-hearted daddy, adventurer and geek - seeking a special sort of baby girl to add to my life. I have a quiet and confident personality with a sharp quirky sense of humor. Brother of five sisters, protecting and caring for little girls is something I've grown up with.

I'm located in Irvine, California - but I'm open to meeting my little girl worldwide. I've done some traveling abroad as well.

E-mail: DaddySeekingPrincess@Gmail.com
    Awww you are so sweet. I wish you so much luck and success in finding your little princess. Can I please ask you a very personal question???

Lizz

Comment

Certainly, what would you like to know?

Comment

Working...
      X