Nappy Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nappy Girls

I was wondering if anyone here had spent any time with any of the professional baby girls that are on the Ws site and other sites?

To avoid any confusion these are the LGs that charge Daddy's for time spent together or on web cam, if so what was the experience like?

I know money is tight for all so for some this will not be an option but for those that do have money this must be a great way of spending a few hours doing what we all like.

Lets have your thoughts on the subject of paying to diaper a pretty baby girl that enjoys wetting her nappy and playing dress up whilst sitting on daddys knee....

If you were to do it what would you like to do with the baby girl in the time you had?

Stands back:-)

What would I do?

I'd obviously put her in diapers straight away and lay down the rules, she'd have to run round in the house wearing just diapers and T shirt or short dress so that I can see when she needs changing.

outside she can wear things that kind of cover it up

lots of play, probably a trip to the park etc.

I'm actually here for ideas of what to do with my little girl

Comment

Sadly professional girls willing to use diapers remain rather rare. Only two in the UK I can think of. Some nappy changes, cuddles and a spanking of her naughty bottom would keep me happy.

Comment

Working...
      X