Open questions to the board admin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open questions to the board admin.

Thanks for the new boards, I hop these remain stable and are easier to deal with the spam issues we got previously.

Are the archives of the previous boards still available to be viewed anywhere? There were discussions in progress that I was watching and one I was participating in.

Secondly, the 'terms and conditions' for the forum (which we are required to accept to ensure registration) include the phrase "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

I have no plans to post anything hateful, threatening or in violation of the law, but to rule out sexually-oriented messages on a forum dedicated to a sexual fetish behaviour?

Would you please clarify this for us?

Originally posted by t.uk
    Thanks for the new boards, I hop these remain stable and are easier to deal with the spam issues we got previously.

Are the archives of the previous boards still available to be viewed anywhere? There were discussions in progress that I was watching and one I was participating in.

Secondly, the 'terms and conditions' for the forum (which we are required to accept to ensure registration) include the phrase "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

I have no plans to post anything hateful, threatening or in violation of the law, but to rule out sexually-oriented messages on a forum dedicated to a sexual fetish behaviour?

Would you please clarify this for us?
    We have removed 'sexually orientated' from the Terms and conditions

Comment

How do you remove the words junior member from your user profile

I am far from a junior member being in my late 40's. How do I remove this from my user profile.

Comment

Getting Older

The more you post the older you get I think you'll find this on most forums. I know that's how it is on the ones I've been to.

Comment

Working...
        X