My new theory on AB/DL fetishes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new theory on AB/DL fetishes...

I got to thinking the other day while reading about the lovemap theory and how by age 14 or something we have already laid out our sexual futures and what not. Anyway, I got to thinking, I wonder if abstaining from sex until a later age could have influenced our fetishes and how perhaps attachment to diapers as a transitional object may have come to be. I waited until I was 18 to have sex (voluntarily), and I wondered if maybe me waiting so long could have affected me. Like, I wanted to have sex of course, but I thought that if I did bad things would happen. (I was brought up in a somewhat strict household). Maybe because I waited, and my natural instincts told me otherwise, I latched on to *something*, and that something was diapers. What do you think? Anyone else have a similar tale?

-Six

Most likely

I didn't get any action until I was 19 (and very little since). I certainly had fetishistic tendencies before then, but with no normal sexual outlet, they became accentuated and self-focused, evolving over the decades of agonising loneliness.
    Friends with long-term partners don't have quite the range of perversions that I do.

Comment

I agree..

I am sure there are other factors involved for sure -- and exceptions -- but I agree with you. I didn't have sex until later as well and am sure my focus on this "fetish" is partially due to that.

Comment

Disagree

I did not abstain til a later time. I was 14 years old when I had sex for the first time. Being 23 now and an avid wearer of diapers, I don't see how a lack of sexual development could cause someone to be an AB/DL.

I feel that everyone's sexual experience is unique and it is impossible to map out how they came into a certain fetish. As much as psychiatry wants to analyze everything and make assumptions, I feel as if they are doing a disservice to people. Once you have a diagnosis, there is going to be a search for a cure. I for one, do not want to be cured. I like diapers and never want to give them up.

Although I do entirely see where you are coming from. The lack of sexual experience possibly leading to a need for a comforting outlet which then becomes sexually appealing. If that were the case then you could say the same about pillow humpers, plushie lovers, possibly furries, and the list goes on.

Anyhow, I suppose that is all for now.

Comment

Interesting theory. My circumstances are "complicated" so can't put myself in the agree or disagree column, but definitely a theory worth discussing.
          Mikey
          www.dailydiapers.com

Comment

I am going to disagree. I was sexually active at age 16, but was ABDL way before that.

If lack of sexual activity were a direct cause the "normies" would have to start fucking at age 13. It just doesn't work that way.

Comment

I can remember ABDL tendencies that pre-dated me even knowing what sex was.

My own suspicion that is that it stemmed from a deep childhood insecurity.

Who knows - there might be more than one cause I guess.

Comment

I don't see late virginity loss or lack of sexual partners as a cause of AB/DL fetishism, nor do I consider the latter to be a disease. I do, however, believe it to be at least a factor which caused me personally to investigate my deepest desires and means of arousal. Not having a partner with whom to seek comfort, perhaps led me to seek it in other ways.

Some evidently have a similar experience and others a different one. We are complex creatures, so our behaviour has complex and varied origins.

Comment

Originally posted by Percival
                  We are complex creatures, so our behaviour has complex and varied origins.
                  Bingo. There's no rythme nor reason. I'm into spankings- give and receive-full cut nylon brief panties, panty and underwear pooping and wetting, and big round white asses. My Mom had a big round white ass, wore nylon full cut briefs, and spanked. I guess that's where I got most of my stuff. Pooping and wetting my pants since 14- because it felt good and was, I think I believed, a spanking offense. Nothing too complicated about all that. Though I wish I just preferrred "normal" sex...

Comment

No

Sorry I don't see the correlation between not having sex early and becoming an AB.
                    I knew about wanting to be a baby at 11 and at that stage I wasn't sexually active, so the grounds for my lifestyle were set when I was very young. I can remember 2 instances when I was 4 and 5 that got me started on this path.
                    First was a visit back to a babies home, that I was kept in until adopted. I went back for a Christmas party and all the other kids were wearing bibs and things, but not me. I went to the toilet and there were nappies and plastic pants everywhere, I so much wanted to wear them.
                    Second happened when I was 5 and my adopted mother just once showed a loving side to me and played mummy and baby and pretended that she was going to put me back into nappies, it was just a game, but I got into so much.

As far as sex goes I didn't have sex until I was 38 and didn't feel able to hold down a relationship.

But now I have a nice life with a mummy/gf and a nanny to look after me.

http://www.thaiadultbabynursery.com

Comment

Diapers

I used to make diapers as long as I can remember and wear them or pinch diapers. I dont get the ab thing mind but I have always liked wearing diapers

Comment

Late first sex = diaper loving?

I think it's an interesting theory but it wouldn't apply in my case. I was aware of my attraction to diapers and plastic pants long before I knew what an erection was for. I had sex for the first time at 16 but diapers had nothing to do with that and I certainly don't associate the two areas of my sexuality.

Comment

Not in my lifetime

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, and it probbily is not the case for me. What do you call sex? Sexual activity alone or with a partner? I developed a desire for diapers before I was able to be sexually active and I never turned in to an AB but a DL. And I started masterbating in diapers when I was about 10 years old. I am not sure if, my fetish was full blown by then or not. I know I enjoyed masterbating though and I could do it, with or without the diapers.
                          Last edited by johnnyleedl; February 22, 2011, 05:49 AM.

Comment

If you're alone, then that's not sex.

Comment

Working...
                            X